When will the GOP learn to NEVER debate in the MSM

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Wallet, Feb 13, 2016.

1. oh, so that is why you are not serious

#11     Feb 14, 2016
  2. They should be allowed to carry in these debates , no matter whether it's concealed or open.

#12     Feb 14, 2016
  3. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Too bad they don't ask those types of questions in the democratic debate. You know, stuff based on what was said or done by the candidates.

#13     Feb 14, 2016
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Speaking of "bam".

#14     Feb 14, 2016
  5. They were asked about their various platforms. And they were asked to comment on comments made either by them or their opponents. It's a political debate. That's how these things work. If there is no conflict between the candidates and/or their respective platforms, then why bother with the debate? If the questions were about the stupid shit they said, then ask yourself why they said the stupid shit in the first place.

As for Fox, I recall you guys were complaining how one of their debates was handled.

#15     Feb 14, 2016
  6. The Democratic candidates were asked about their positions on issues and about what they had said about one another. What's different? It wasn't quite as dramatic, I'll grant you, because Clinton and Sanders didn't talk trash about one another on a level anywhere close to how the Republican candidates are treating each other. Nevertheless, differences emerged.

The differences in the Dem and Rep debates you refer to was not in the moderation, but in what the candidates said and stood for in the first place. Everyone was held to account. Perhaps you should watch the debates more attentively.

Last edited: Feb 14, 2016
    #16     Feb 14, 2016
  7. piezoe

piezoe

I Absolutely love that idea. Can you please suggest it to the RNC. Maybe an ambulance standing by is a good idea. No , on second thought it's not.

#17     Feb 14, 2016