What?

Discussion in 'Feedback' started by TGregg, Jun 22, 2015.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Let's not forget how Nine Ender wanted to sue the site if it didn't remove all of his posts, and how he said he was "done" with the site multiple times. It's important to remember all of those wacko posts when dealing with that individual.

To say he likes to "stir the pot" is an understatement. He's a forum troll.

#11     Jun 24, 2015
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

The reason people don't identify their names, cities, etc., is because the first thing you Liberals would do (Canadian liberals at that) would be to find out their personal lives, jobs, etc and put pressure on their employers, harass their families, etc to destroy their lives over something that is protected in the first amendment. Why don't you tell us your full name and city? We already know you're Canadian. Lead by example - announce all your personal information here.

Again, I don't support the comments we're talking about from TGregg, but I stand by his right to say them, just as I would stand by your right to say all the feces that comes out of your mouth, should someone try to stop it.

You're a whiny, petulant little child who has no ability to simply ignore those things in life he doesn't like. Your past tirades on this website, threatening Baron with litigation speak volumes to this point. Everyone has to think like you, act like you because you're always 100% in the right and know what's best for everyone. The truth, however, is that you're just as repugnant as the views that you are trying to stifle, but in a more slithery way - pretending to hide behind righteousness.

You're a fraud.

Last edited: Jun 24, 2015
    #12     Jun 24, 2015
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  3. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Sounds like all the boo-hoo is coming from the racists . . .

#13     Jun 24, 2015
  4. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Or the people who simply defend someone's right to say whatever he wishes. Racism isn't the only possibility.

If someone were here asking to ban you for something you said, I'd post the exact same commentary - despite what I think of you.

#14     Jun 24, 2015
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

There is, however, no right to say whatever one wishes.

But doesn't all this belong in the P&R Forum?

#15     Jun 24, 2015
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

It probably does belong in the P+R forum, but since you're commenting about it here, I will too.

Freedom of Speech is the right to say what one wishes (with a few notable and understandable exceptions, none of which TGregg's commentary falls under). It's right there in the Bill of Rights.

#16     Jun 24, 2015
  7. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

I'm commenting about Gregg's behavior and poor judgement, not the Constitution. If you want to go on about it, I suggest you post to the P&R Forum.

#17     Jun 24, 2015
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ah, I see. Well that brings us back to how TGregg used to be able to say what he wished, until a whining, repugnant user (who is known for stirring the pot) complained loud enough (about text in a forum with a warning about how one should avoid it entirely if one is weak enough to be susceptible to offensive commentary) to force the owner into action in order to silence the topic.

#18     Jun 24, 2015
  9. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Being a racist just gets suckier and suckier, doesn't it?

#19     Jun 24, 2015
  10. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Yes, I saw that ridiculous comment the first time.

#20     Jun 24, 2015