What makes Successful Traders?

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Jamie J., Jun 1, 2016.

1. Tranquility of mind -> Robustness, Convexity & Adaptation. Avoid all the contradictions, traps and the switches. Know the underlying figures, maths & mechanics of the game. Can handle the stress required to improve as in everything. Independence of judgement. Know his vices (weaknesses) mothers of all cruelty. Proportion his belief to the evidences.

Last edited: Aug 31, 2016
    #121     Aug 31, 2016
  2. Handle123

Handle123

LOL For a country that had Holy wars for how many centuries? And those wars they only took over for grace of God and they didn't take any spoils of war? Hell, that is all those wars were about of how they were taking in Gold and riches, "Thou either you knee before England or we will kill you and take every last shilling and gold cup", so be it going on you high horse. And secondly between helping those who have families and volunteer my physical time and monies I help build homes for the poor and give quietly to the homeless shelters in areas I live, I don't like telling how much I give on quarterly basis, but since you have made this an open dialog, holidays I buy trailers of toys I get at cost plus 3% from local merchants and trailers of foods, bi-monthly am helping cooking or washing dishes in the back, you see when I was young man I was homeless for a bit. I become a pain in the ass and contact those who are well off in guarded homes and armed guards, it is amazing how much you can collect when you offer a nice party and all now they going to be hit for five figures for charities. 10% ? that really not that much, but really none of your business or guessing you be outside the gate with the masses asking for free money, yea it is a sad day have to guard what I have from people too lazy to work hard, but they going to get a really jolt out of it when they hit electric fences. Whether it is trading or staying the hell away from me, people only make changes when they feel mental pain, but I don't steal their cups, I leave that to the past of other countries.

If you only knew about Rockefeller.....am amazed of what people open their mouths when they don't know history. But U.S.A. have become a country that gives away lives and money to help other countries in World wars and smaller wars to free those want freedom, we always the first country to give money for food and aid. It too bad so many get it before the poor.

I believe in giving people a hand up but not to give them money as it gives no incentive to make it themselves.

Those who put their monies in the pot of trading are trying to steal from me so I go the best I know how to as well.

So you go help build homes for people or cooking meals for the poor? How do you give back?

#122     Aug 31, 2016
  3. easymon1

easymon1

4. Sekiyo

Sekiyo

https://www.phind.com/search?q=What+makes+Successful+Traders?&c=&source=searchbox&init=true

Hello Younger Me

Last edited: Apr 16, 2023
    #124     Apr 16, 2023