What has Obama been bombing for the last year?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by wildchild, Nov 20, 2015.

1. You prove my point, time and time again...Are we still stuck on this imagined racism after 7+ years...Tell us how those open borders are working out for England and the rest of Europe...the liberal mind is most definitely a form of mental retardation.

#51     Nov 24, 2015
  2. That's just the whiskey talking.

#52     Nov 24, 2015
  3. fhl

fhl

US intel analysts say that their intel is being changed by the Obama admin to make it fit Obama's narative.

Exclusive: 50 Spies Say ISIS Intelligence Was Cooked - The ...
    www.thedailybeast.com/.../exclusive-50-spies-say-isis-int...
    The Daily Beast
    Sep 9, 2015 - 50 Spies Say ISIS Intel Is Cooked .... In recent months, members of theObama administration have sought to paint the fight against ISIS in rosy ...
    Has the Obama Administration Been Hiding the Truth about ...
    www.nationalreview.com/.../obama-administration-isis-...
    National Review
    Sep 10, 2015 - Has the Obama Administration Been Hiding the Truth about Our War ...changing classified reports “to adhere to the administration's public line ...
    Report: Analysts say leadership altered ISIS intelligence ...
    www.cbsnews.com/.../report-analysts-say-leadership-altered-isi...
    CBS News
    Sep 10, 2015 - Senior officials may have been changing intelligence reports to ... line with the Obama administration's claim that the war on ISIS is successful.
    Intel community: Obama administration pressuring us to ...
    hotair.com/.../intel-community-obama-administration-pressuring-...
    Hot Air
    Aug 27, 2015 - When AQ continued conducting terror operations, the Obama administration changed that to assert that they had all but isolated so-called “core ...
    "Special Report" Panel: ISIS Intel Manipulation in Obama ...
    www.realclearpolitics.com/.../special_report_panel_isis_i...
    RealClearPolitics
    1 day ago - "Special Report" Panel: ISIS Intel Manipulation in Obama Admin? .... Most Popular Videos; Political Videos; In The News; CHANGING LANES ...
    50 Spies Say Obama's Pentagon Made Dangerous ...
    www.independentsentinel.com/50-spies-say-obamas-pentagon-made-dan...
    20 hours ago - 50 Spies Say Obama's Pentagon Made Dangerous Changes to ISISIntel Reports ... Obama hasn't done a thing to stop ISIS, in fact, he reportedly blocks ...changed by CENTCOM higher-ups to adhere to the administration's ...
    Intelligence analyst ISIS allegations - Business Insider
    www.businessinsider.com/intelligence-analyst-isis-allegat...
    Business Insider
    Sep 10, 2015 - This doesn't look good for the Obama administration. ... any interference, without anybody changing it, so this is a very, very serious charge.
    Report: 50 Spies Accuse Obama Admin. of Cooking ISIS Intel
    https://pjmedia.com/.../report-50-spies-accuse-obama-admin-of-...
    PJ Media
    Sep 10, 2015 - Report: 50 Spies Accuse Obama Admin. of Cooking ISIS Intel ... ofchanging their analyses to be more in line with the Obama administration's ...
    Pentagon Expands Inquiry Into Intelligence on ISIS Surge ...
    www.nytimes.com/.../military-reviews-us-response-to-...
    The New York Times
    3 days ago - Such changes are at the heart of an expanding internal Pentagon ...significantly changed the Obama administration's views about ISIS.

But the useful idiots on the left are only too happy to spread the Obama narative as fact.

Covert-unability being a prime suspect. Not especially useful. But definitely and idiot.

#53     Nov 24, 2015
    CaptainObvious and der_kommissar like this.
  4. Let's fast forward to when some terrorist group sets off a WMD. Million or so dead in the street. Let me tell you EXACTLY what the left will say. They will say, no doubt this is the only one they have, so no need to overreact. The worst is behind us.
    You can bet the farm on that.

#54     Nov 24, 2015
  5. They are so rabid about anything "Republican" that they will, quite literally, cut off their nose to spite their face...I've never seen such twisted logic as I've witnessed over the past decade or so.

#55     Nov 24, 2015
  6. 377OHMS

377OHMS

I wonder how the left will do under Caliphate rule in North America. How does sharia law treat leftists?

#56     Nov 24, 2015
  7. The chaos on college campuses is a good analogy for how it plays out...the leftist appeaser's are so smug in their enormous "tolerance". Of course, it never occurs to them that their tolerance will ever be used against them, hence the apropos expression to describe this mentality "we tolerate your intolerance". The left has collectively lost its mind.

#57     Nov 24, 2015
  8. achilles28

achilles28

Yup. It's treason. But so was Bush after 911 not closing the border imo

#58     Nov 24, 2015
  9. fhl

fhl

[​IMG]

#59     Nov 25, 2015
  10. Regan should have closed it, tight... but didn't.

As the heinous Patriot Act was so quickly passed after 9/11... It had to have been already prepared and just waiting for an excuse to implement... and as such, I still believe Bush was at least duplicitous in the 9/11 attack.

Amazingly, I recall my FIRST reaction to the announcement of the Patriot Act was that "9/11 was probably an inside job".

:(

Last edited: Nov 25, 2015
    #60     Nov 25, 2015