What happens when they take your guns away.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Banjo, Sep 29, 2015.

1. Ricter

Ricter

I have no such hope. But I am a long time observer of AAA, a man full of hate.

#31     Oct 1, 2015
  2. LacesOut

LacesOut

So will the poster be any more hateful if he assumes (or wishes,whatever) that the shooter is a Muslim?
    Who do you wish or assume the shooter was?
    If he is Muslim, does that make a difference to you?

#32     Oct 1, 2015
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  3. LacesOut

LacesOut

If I assume the shooter is a Muslim....does that make me a hateful person?

If you make no assumption - does that make you a loveable person?

#33     Oct 1, 2015
  4. Ricter

Ricter

You have 7 posts here, so you don't know his posting history.

#34     Oct 2, 2015
  5. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

[​IMG]

#35     Oct 2, 2015
  6. LacesOut

LacesOut

Hmmm, but I'm not talking about the poster you are talking about.
    I'm talking about your comment.

Why would assuming the shooter is a Muslim be a hateful act or comment?

Is it far fetched to make this assumption?

Before any information was available to you about the shooter - what was your assumption??

Honestly, I believed he was an Islamist too. Does that me hateful?

Did you assume it was a 78 year old Jewish grandma?

Are you happier now to confirm that it was a white guy?

#36     Oct 2, 2015
  7. Ricter

Ricter

My comment was in relation to that poster, and only that poster.

#37     Oct 2, 2015
  8. fhl

fhl

Christians need the 2nd amendment to protect themselves from the anti-Christian left.

Whites need the 2nd amendment to protect themselves from the anti white black lives matter thugs.

The anti Christian and anti white hateful speech is responsible for egging on these acts of murder and they have blood on their hands. It's all over their keyboards, too. And you can find it right here in ET. When the left tells their followers that all their problems in life are the direct result of Christians and whites, and they hear it continuously, they think they're justified in retribution. People are going to get killed.

This is just another in a long line of problems resulting from having people like Boehner and Mcconnell in republican leadership. Instead of a meek defense of 2nd amendment rights, they ought to be on an all out offensive placing the blame where it lies. The hateful anti-Christian and anti white rhetoric of the left. That is their job, and they're not doing it. A guy walks in and asks who the Christians are and kills them and Obama steps up to the mic an hour or two later and blames the gun. And republican leadership are so pathetically weak that they barely defend, and don't even attack.

It's not been but a few weeks ago and we had a member on here posting almost non stop for a couple of days agitating about the need for someone who is not on the left to 'distance' themselves from this and that and 'speak against' this and that coming from the right.

Well if rhetoric kills, which we've heard repeatedly and nonstop from the left forever, then they are guilty as hell for the deaths of these Christians in Oregon. You know who you are, you ' civilization would have come so far if there never would have been any Christians' person.

And we need representatives in Washington DC who will tell it like it is.

Guns didn't kill these Christians in Oregon. The person who wanted Christians wiped out killed them.

#38     Oct 2, 2015
    AAAintheBeltway likes this.
  9. I agree totally. Apparently it's only hate speech if a white or Christian says it. If it's a black saying somethng horrid, like kill cops or white babies, it's just ignored, since liberals feel it is racist to hold them to normal standards. If it's a muslim, then we get a lecture on tolerance if we object.

Was obama ever asked to denounce or even distance himself from the Black Lives Matter group urging people to kill cops? If it had been a tea Party group, you can bet every republican would have had mics stuck in their face demanding that they denounce it. John McCain would have been desperate to get on TV to say how embarrassed he was by his party's supporters.

#39     Oct 2, 2015
  10. Ricter

Ricter

He has denounced killing cops at least twice that I recall. But you want him to denounce the whole group, right?

#40     Oct 2, 2015