Warren - be careful - BEAR going after IBM, AXP, WFC, KO etc.

Discussion in 'Trading' started by AfterLOS, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Yeah, you're right. I avoid these fellas.

Here I buy only at one or two legitimate gold shops where the locals buy and they give you a certificate and what's more, I've seen fellas come in and reverse trade, i.e. turn in their gold for cash with the price almost exactly matching Spot by the minute - with no hassles at all

Dumbest thing I did in gold, yeah dumber than my trades here, was to buy a load of 22k bracelets, neck-chains, rings etc., that I would only wear one at a time of course when on the job selling in my business, thought that it was a worthwhile cause but the mistake was, the high labor costs bla bla built into the USA gold shop's prices. Ridiculous!

Buying HERE the price is negligibly higher than Spot which accounts for no-brainer labor and artistry costs.

So much better.

#11     Oct 23, 2014
  2. Warren, pay attention now, see diagram below. Come on Warren, wake up :)

Coca-Cola is on the verge of delivering an outside down month = bearish engulfing reversal monthly pattern - 6 trading days left in this month for the candle to change shape somewhat

[​IMG]

#12     Oct 23, 2014
  3. Here's mention of Warren's holdings on American Express
    http://www.wsj.com/video/earnings-s...ett/1B635926-F694-41ED-81CA-50810FA7850F.html

And here is where I called the absolute TOP - the only person to the best of my current knowledge who made this call and profited by it.

see 1st post in this thread
    http://www.elitetrader.com/et/index...n-2-underway-as-of-july-25-2014.285762/unread

I'm SHORT American Express & EurUsd (Shorted @ 1.3869 & 1.3757)
    LONG Gold @ $1,320

Short entry average for Amex $95.26, Target = $40 approx.. ..... partial profits taken on Aug 1 and Aug 8 at the trendline support shown in chart - bounce likely, once TL taken out again, will add to Short bigtime
    Aug 11, 2014 Report

#13     Oct 23, 2014
  4. Humpy

Humpy

It's not been a good week for billionaire investor Warren Buffett.
    His bet on Coca-Cola and American tech giant IBM have cost him more than $2 billion in just three days.
    On Monday, Buffett lost nearly $1 billion after shares in IBM plummeted to a three-year low after it badly missed third-quarter earnings estimates and announced it would pay $1.5 billion to ditch its loss-making chip division.
    That’s bad news for Buffett considering his investment firm, Berkshire Hathaway, is the largest investor in IBM.
    Yesterday, Buffett's week of hell continued after Coca-Cola shares plummeted six per cent in New York trading after it reported flat sales and lowered its guidance for the year.
    Coca-Cola is battling an on-going shift in consumer taste as customers look for healthier options containing less sugar and fewer calories. Yesterday, it confirmed soft drinks sales fell 1 per cent in its flagship North American market.
    And that is a problem for Coca Cola, which recently introduced a stevia-based drink containing naturally occurring sugars and splashed $2 billion to secure a 16 per cent in energy drinks company, Monster, in a bid a broaden its portfolio.
    The set of disappointing results from both companies come after Buffett admitted he made a "huge mistake" investing in Tesco, which has seen its share price more than halve in the past 12 months following a series of profit warnings.
    ------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Maybe the ole boy should hang up the " investing bit " before he loses the lot ??

#14     Oct 23, 2014
  5. Warren's face in 2008 crash shown below is going to be much more serious in 2014-2016++

http://uk.reuters.com/article/2008/...e-buffett-bearmarket-dc-idUKN1442641220080714

As much as I like him I know he's no match for BEAR - heck even AfterLOS can easily flog him with just a ruler and pencil, no advanced TA required - see below :D:D

[​IMG]

If AfterLOS was Warren: (weekly)

Note: All ET-ers would not see this coming as ALLLLLL operate off nanosecond charts wherein 1-min. or 5-min. charts are considered LOOOOOOOONG-TERM or to put this in biblical terms, 5-min. timeframe = ANTEDILUVIAN timeframe :):):):):)

How do I know this? Do birds fly? I've been here, seen it all or most of it thus far :cool::cool::cool::cool::cool:

-------------------------------------------------------------------

(1) exit defo no later than MOST BASIC uptrendline axed on 10-10-2008

(2) better exit when yet another basic-basic trendline axed on 5-16-2008

(3) now add AFterLOS blood to the ruler and pencil and note the nice H&S pattern on weekly

gives the magnificent EXIT = 3-14-2008

a savings of 74% then buy back LONG @ 83,550

saving thyself a ton of mental nightmares and headaches.

Bottomline:

best tool for TA and ALL markets = ruler and pencil
    best tool for picking up women = Smile (=ruler) and TONE-40 direct-hit-ask-out (=pencil)
    @ 0:34 I'd ask her out and have a 85% shot of getting a yes

#15     Oct 27, 2014
  6. Now take the ruler and pencil and AfterLOS blood but throw in just one advanced technique that is NOT to be found in any book as its my own but I'll let you in on it knowing for sure that it will go in one ear and out the other - why? Because losers are losers (see bottom video @ 6:50 - 7:05)and FATE has ordered it thusly, not AfterLOS :)

Warren Buffett's company: A-shares

Head - neckline (straight down vertical line) = 29k approx.
    neckline - 29k = 94k approx. = H&S minm. target

The moment I see it going past this minimum target I know next station is 138.2% wherein the grid of 0-100% is top to H&S minm. target.

Where did Warren's crash end?

Yeah baby, right at 138.2% with a bullish engulfing candle pattern with massive green bar also an outside bullish reversal week = 71k

#16     Oct 27, 2014