Warning: Online Trading Academy (tradingacademy.com)

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by TraderZones, Nov 10, 2009.

1. Hey MandelbrotSet, hows it hangin?

#121     Apr 27, 2011
  2. LOL- here's what I know-- there is no more effective indicator available than price and price alone-- everything else is lagging- regardless of one being smoother or faster than another blah blah blah. All indicators and oscillators will simply provide some type of confirmation to price to enhance probabilities, but ultimately price should be first and foremost. If you have a formula that works well for you- kudos-- but I 100% unequivocally can state that price is still the best indication for predictive price movement...your holy grail MA is simply not a holy grail...guaranteed. The question is how does one interpret price on a chart? That is key-- and let me save u the trouble from posting your drivel for a 3rd time-- I have no desire or time to provide the OTA material. Continue with your chastisement and presumptive assertions on what you believe it to be or not to be... only one way to find out for sure now isnt there?

#122     Apr 27, 2011
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

Ignorance is bliss. :)

#123     Apr 27, 2011
  4. Your response simply reveals your unwillingness to acknowledge the obvious-- that any derivative from price cannot possibly be without some type of lag- and therefore not as reliable as price alone. Deny it simply shows your ignorance, stubbornness, or both.

#124     Apr 27, 2011

5. While most of this is accurate, the chart itself is lagging. Why not read the tape directly? Is tape reading taught at OTA?

#125     Apr 27, 2011
  6. Totally incorrect.

A real time price chart is not lagging by any shape or form.

Reading the tape? Certainly an indictor for momentum in real time... however not the primary decision making factor by any means...

#126     Apr 27, 2011

7. You are really out of your league. I see you you studied all the OTA material and know it well, but are lacking in true understanding. How was the real estate investing section of the course? LOL!

#127     Apr 27, 2011
  8. ugh these things are just designed for the regular retail customer who just hears about leverage and sees $$ signs. what's a few thousand bucks if you're going to make millions!!! amazing how people get caught up in empty promises.

#128     Apr 27, 2011
  9. I'm sorry my friend, but the hard right edge is the most leading indicator you can have with zero lag... take a look in the mirror to see what league you are in.

Care to debunk my statement above with any scientific logic or validity? Can't be done....

Go ahead and make reading the tape your primary decision making factor... nothing leads however more than price, bottom line. No? Disprove it... I'll be waiting a long time, as you cant do it.

Your sarcasm is very revealing...

#129     Apr 27, 2011

10. Hey Marketsurfer.... this quote of yours tells me all I need to know about you now:

"as you know, I don't put any creedence in technical analysis, charts, gurus, or the reality of trends helping with the here and now of entry"

#130     Apr 27, 2011