WARNING ALERT, Oct 1-4 Beginning of collapse 80%

Discussion in 'Trading' started by HarbingerQ, Sep 25, 2013.

1. Pipflow

Pipflow

This seems even more scary or should we take the advantage of the opportunity laid down. :)

#41     Sep 27, 2013
  2. Mint

Mint

If the market corrects 80% in the next month or two, I will saw my own left arm off, grill and eat it in the lobby of the CBOT. #timestamped

#42     Sep 27, 2013
  3. I genuinely dislike most traders that I've met, and online traders seem to be the same for the most part.

Greedy, shortsighted, willing to sell their own mother, confused that go with the trend also means the same in life after-hours, if the trend was to eat babies, most traders would go with the trend.

So I was perfectly happy with letting my fellow traders crash and burn.
    But I decided otherwise because these same traders would swallow government and Fed lies hook and sinker.

It is better that there be a record before the calamity.

Now if you will excuse me I gotta bury my gold in the backyard LOL,
    Bank safety deposit box ?? Don't make me LOL twice.

#43     Sep 27, 2013
  4. Mint

Mint

Bro, your musings are ummm, valuable??

#44     Sep 27, 2013
  5. ammo

ammo

m tradingf, its all about timing

#45     Sep 27, 2013
  6. sheda

sheda

HarbingerQ ~ Youtube ~ Every single year:

Economic collapse.
    Controlled collapse.
    Conspiracy to collapse dollar collapse warning!!

I like the part about the fed having to be told by think tanks the economy's a bit fucked, when nothing happens in the first week of October will your surf off to another site;)

#46     Sep 27, 2013
  7. blakpacman

blakpacman

Yo, butcha all know that a broken clock still rite twice a day!:eek:

#47     Sep 27, 2013
  8. Mmmm, babies.

#48     Sep 27, 2013
  9. trendo

trendo

Rest assured, I would not eat babies because it was the trendy thing to do. I would eat babies because they're delicious! The meat is so tender and mild.

#49     Sep 27, 2013
  10. "Markets can remain irrational longer than you can remain solvent." - John Maynard Keynes

This quote is perfect for the times we're living in. A lot of people have been betting on a crash for a few years now and have been burned big time.

#50     Sep 27, 2013