UVXY why is it down

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by tracer619, Sep 24, 2012.

1. position is up 125 points

and no sign of letting up....

blackguard

#41     Jul 11, 2013
  2. lol

You're pretty funny, 'Surfer. I don't think those "monster profits" of yours count when all of the "profit" has been lost on continued bone-headed trading!

:D

#42     Jul 11, 2013
  3. like I said 'no signs of letting up'

any of you who are trying to 'talk' to me are SOL. I dont even read your comments.

PM if you like.

blackguard

#43     Jul 13, 2013
  4. the higher this position goes and the more money I make will and is bringing out the jealousy in people
    thats human nature- belittle someone elses accomplishments

the 2 or 3 who have responded are now on my Ignore list

well, I guess posting on this Forum is a waste of time- now I see why hardly any successful trader posts here and why I post here seldom if ever...

blackguard

#44     Jul 13, 2013
  5. Nine_Ender

Nine_Ender

Hate to break it to you, but MarketSurfer contends with Nitro for being the worst "big picture" trader on this site.

#45     Jul 13, 2013
  6. whatever

you have another thing coming

tracer

#46     Jul 15, 2013
  7. current status

up 142 points in 34 days
    up 142 points in 19 trading days

thats an amazing 7.47 points a day!

and still no signs of letting up

blackguard

#47     Jul 20, 2013
  8. day 11 of a consolidation

hopefully next week (maybe monday) we get a 30 or 40 pt up day and then it will be the start of a new trend higher

while the rest of you have nothing to do but post about 'charlatans' 'bubbles popping' and 'butts' (those 3 topics were taken from the main page) Im out here makin' money

blackguard

#48     Jul 26, 2013
  9. 1700 is a key level- if it closes above that look for higher prices soon

anytime an index closes above a whole dollar amount for the first time- you can expect an advance of 3-5% relatively quickly. Its an old trading principle.
    an example is when the SPX closed above 1600 for the first time- within three weeks it was at 1680.

current position is up about 150 points- looking to hold until the last week of August

blackguard

#49     Aug 1, 2013
  10. Someone give Tracer a hug... he's not getting the attention he craves from the ET crowd.. :(

#50     Aug 1, 2013