Using Elliott wave analysis in a practical way

Discussion in 'Technical Analysis' started by Zestilio, Nov 23, 2015.

1. As I posted in the other topic, I highly recommend to those of you who really want to master it I highly recommend to study the book "Elliott Wave Principle: Key to Market Behavior". It's not easy but it totally worth it. This book can really enrich you with the knowledge that you can apply in your day-trading activity. Good luck and happy thanksgiving!

#21     Nov 26, 2015
  2. Right now trying to apply EWT to BABA in a long-term. Seems like we're on the fifth wave right now what means that there is some money to be made here. My predictions - BABA $85-87 by the end year

#22     Nov 27, 2015
  3. yeah, even regular TA tools are showing this. you don't need EWT in this case. Here some new analysis

#23     Nov 27, 2015

4. I agree 100% . The only part i use is the ABC retrace to wave 4 then to 5 extention

#24     Nov 28, 2015
  5. easymon1

easymon1

Last edited: Feb 19, 2022
    #25     Feb 19, 2022
  6. maxinger

maxinger

Is OP still around?

if not, it means Elliott wave analysis is not practical.

#26     Feb 21, 2022
    murray t turtle likes this.
  7. Overnight

Overnight

It's been over seven years. I guess it did not work out. What a surprise!

#27     Feb 28, 2022
    murray t turtle likes this.
  8. I've never used this indicator but I'm sure the saying that "indicators should always be used in conjuncion with other indicators" is true about this one also...

#28     Mar 5, 2022
  9. P0izzn

P0izzn

This opened my brain on VSA, thanx a lot man, you got a similar analysis for bearish reversals? i'm trying to think of it but panic buying, should increase the price further so it doesn't make sense to me, can you help me out here?

#29     Jan 7, 2024
  10. I am a big believer in EW theory and use it as a way to view market sentiment. right now my S&P chart looks very bearish and suggests a pullback is due probably lasting the whole of 2024.

#30     Jan 19, 2024