Udemy: Paid Courses for Free (Only 1 Day Left!)

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by schizo, Mar 29, 2024.

1. schizo

schizo

2. Zwaen

Zwaen

They should pay customers since most will lose money.

On a serious note, nowadays I like pluralsight for learning new software. Not for investing/trading but more workrelated ( I work in data/programming). Maybe something for people who never got into programming and want to learn, watch a few courses and then start few of your own projects, use one of the many LLM and you can pick it up fast. starting a few projects in something you really find interesting provides a big jump in learning really

TVIS likes this.
  3. maxinger

maxinger

I might read it 2 days later.

4. kbs

kbs

1.Tastytrade is free all year around.

2. CME has some free interactive courses, you see a video and take a test

3. I have bought a secondhand book INTERNATIONAL EDITION title *An Introdution to Derivatives and Risk Management* by DON M. CHANCE and ROBERT BROOKS. There is a guy named Krassimir Petrov, and he has some youtube coures, where the book is used.

4. OIC where Alex Jacobson has worked has free videos and free hotline you can call.

5. MarkBrown

MarkBrown

all funded and presented by the people who sell options LOL

come here my little pretty

NoahA and Lou Friedman like this.
  6. kbs

kbs

Thanks for your compliment, yes I am pretty.

Yes 1,2 and 4 are sponsered. I do not know if Krassimir Petrov is or the mentions book s writters are.

Many universities and businness schoools have sponsors. Some business schools have sponsored tools availble like trading platforms. If you do not like trading platforms it is hard to trade.

But share anything you found helpfull

Have a nice day Sir

Last edited: Mar 29, 2024
  7. schizo

schizo

Just got done checking out "Trading Calendar Spreads for Income". This is actually my first online course on Options (other than the typical grind on Youtube). And it wasn't that bad. Even though it's geared more towards novice traders, the contents were pretty comprehensive and the guy made it easy to follow.

MACD and EdgeHunter like this.