Tudor Jones "Why we need to rethink capitalism"

Discussion in 'Economics' started by game, Apr 16, 2015.

1. MrN

MrN

Here u go. Article documents some of the concept:

http://www.wired.com/2013/07/genetics-of-iq/

the USA's political correctness on the genetic inheritance issue only means that those who live here will be disadvantaged.

#61     Apr 20, 2015
  2. piezoe

piezoe

And perhaps provide opportunity as well. I am concerned that we are leaving practically no capital with the lower middle class these days. I'm not sure how you change that. Possibly through tax structure I suppose, or higher wages at the low end. Not sure what would work best..

Interesting discussion in any case. I read all the posts. Some good thinking going on here!

#62     Apr 20, 2015
  3. blakpacman

blakpacman

Watch the last 3 minutes of this video on PTJ from 1987.
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?t=8816&v=KrWbaErDtws

#63     Apr 21, 2015
  4. #64     Apr 21, 2015
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Ohh can I answer this one?

[​IMG]

#65     Apr 21, 2015
  6. Busy trolling as usual? Again not one original post by you in this thread like everywhere else.

#66     Apr 21, 2015
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Guilty as charged!

#67     Apr 21, 2015
  8. loyek590

loyek590

I hear today a for profit higher education company goes out of business. The analysis is for profit education just can't compete with non profit education. We're not that close on healthcare, but maybe that is the true underdog David that has a chance against capitalism. When I grew up I don't think there was anything like for profit education.

#68     Apr 27, 2015
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

What are you talking about, for-profit education can't compete? How many private schools out there are busting at the seams and have waiting lists?

#69     Apr 27, 2015
  10. haha, what you mean, what he is talking about? The same nonsense that usually comes out of your brain cells.

But hey, I can answer your question: Even the rich fuck and produce offspring. After all nobody wants to have their kids get schooled next to those poor losers in the public system.

#70     Apr 27, 2015