Trump And Cruz, Possible Runnng Mates?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

So you can't find any. Ok, well then that's how I expected you to answer - a lot of hot air papering over the fact that there's nothing to find.

But you sure do get pissy about people clicking on "like" when you don't like something. Noted and we'll all be sure to exploit that going forward!

#41     Jul 27, 2015
  2. The poobahs of the republican party are very angry...at Ted Cruz. He is interfering with their log rolling for their corporate masters and they don't like it one bit.

They are remarkably calm about Obama trashing the Constitution, about a massive invasion of illegal aliens, about a joke of an Iran deal that they will get to look at after the UN approves it, etc etc. But Cruz really gets their dander up.

#42     Jul 27, 2015
  3. Because the anti-black threads are okay by you?

#43     Jul 27, 2015
  4. You mean like the anti-black threads you guys revel in? Yeah, I do.

(And here you are, standing up for them. [sarcasm]What a surprise.[/sarcasm])

#44     Jul 27, 2015
  5. You and that other loon, Nine_Ender, should just abstain from P&R...Both of you are ill equipped emotionally to participate...I suggest you stick to chasing Marketsurfer around this site...It seems to be your calling.

#45     Jul 27, 2015
  6. Because we don't like your incessant bigotry? Because we don't approve of it or "like" it as your good old boys such as Tsing Tao and Max E. Pad are apt to do? Because you guys feel threatened unless you're in an echo chamber? A white one?

#46     Jul 27, 2015
  7. No..because your definition of "bigotry" is laughably absurd...In your demented world, presenting crime statistics is "bigotry"...talking about the overwhelming numbers of "black on white" crime is "bigotry"...the list is virtually endless...

You are nothing more than an indoctrinated idiot...You've jumped on board the "outrage movement" without one moment of critical thought...

#47     Jul 27, 2015
  8. Nice touch, drama queen...I see you edited "guys" to "good ole boys" just to douche it up a bit...You really are a complete twat...

#48     Jul 27, 2015
  9. Yes, your list of grievances against black people in the aggregate certainly is endless.

I see that my work here is done. Thanks, der_kommissar. I couldn't have done it without you.

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
    #49     Jul 27, 2015
  10. Nice try...Just more evidence of your douchebaggery...

Are you ready for your fifth alias?

#50     Jul 27, 2015