Trump And Cruz, Possible Runnng Mates?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jul 24, 2015.

1. fhl

fhl

So why do you dislike Trump?

[​IMG]

#31     Jul 27, 2015
  2. Is that a rhetorical question?

#32     Jul 27, 2015
  3. Someone pissed in Freddie's Cheerios...or maybe the whole "stalking" thing is a touchy subject...

#33     Jul 27, 2015
  4. My Cheerios are just fine, der_kommissar. And how is the fresh linen scent? I hope the thread count is not too high, as I imagine it would impede your breathing, and you've already provided enough of a cautionary tale in that regard.

#34     Jul 27, 2015
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Huh?
    LOL! Back to the same BS. Smells of desperation.

You are welcome to show me a post somewhere that I've made that was racist. I know I've asked this before of you, but I figured maybe you'll choose to accept this challenge someday.

#35     Jul 27, 2015
    Max E. and der_kommissar like this.
  6. Ricter

Ricter

Lol

#36     Jul 27, 2015
  7. How is that restraining order going Freddie? We missed you those few years after your last banned alias...Remind us again why you have had so much trouble with the rules?

#37     Jul 27, 2015
    Max E. likes this.
  8. Hey coward, still beating your wife?

#38     Jul 27, 2015
  9. Your participation and your "likes" in the growing number of anti-black threads polluting P&R speak for themselves. In only the most egregious of threads did you once suggest a bit of circumspection. That was what one might call the exception to the rule. You evidently prefer the hate to be parceled out just a little bit more stealthily.

Why would I possibly want to wade through that toxic waste to identify your footprints? Anyone inclined can do so without my handholding. It's there for all to see and stomach.

#39     Jul 27, 2015
  10. What a drama queen...

#40     Jul 27, 2015
    Tsing Tao and Max E. like this.