Trump And Cruz, Possible Runnng Mates?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by AAAintheBeltway, Jul 24, 2015.

1. Cruz's Church is some charismatic weirdo thingy. A "prophet" told them they are supposed to be in charge of the US or something like that... These "prophets" are all over the place and most if not very nearly all of them are psychopaths desiring the limelight with worthless prophecies. I don't want misguided crazy people leading things, 'sides, Trump needs a woman on the ticket, isn't that so perfectly obvious? She should be a looker with some accomplishments in the private sector. Good thing he's not a Democrat because you never find them with accomplishments that much LOL

#21     Jul 26, 2015

2. Interesting. The guy is a southern baptist. They are not usually into weird charismatic stuff and are rather conservative in practice to the best of my knowledge. .

With that said, a smart pretty media savvy hispanic woman would be trumps ticket

surf

#22     Jul 26, 2015
  3. Still stalking Marketsurfer?

#23     Jul 26, 2015
  4. Which of the three of us posted in this thread first? And why are you following me? Is that what white supremacists do in their spare time?

#24     Jul 27, 2015
  5. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

You can take the moniker away from the stalker, but not the stalker away from the moniker.

#25     Jul 27, 2015
  6. Says the guy who can't find his way out of the white linen closet but denies he's in there...

#26     Jul 27, 2015
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

haha...sure. :) You can try to label me in any fashion you wish, Brass/TD/Gabfly/FF. As long as it's just you and NE, I'm cool with it.

Two Canadian kooks in a pod.

#27     Jul 27, 2015
  8. Quick, you and der_kommissar and the rest of your troglodyte brethren had better check to see if there might be yet another "black people are no good" thread so you can each give your "like" (again) to the latest derogatory posts. Step lively, boys!

#28     Jul 27, 2015
  9. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

Quick, you and Nine Ender had better run over to the feedback forum to tattle on whoever does (or better off, be proactive and do it before someone posts something, I hear "pre-crime" is all the rage now)! Step lively, girls!

#29     Jul 27, 2015
  10. Oh, so free speech isn't ridiculed by you and yours only when that "free speech" speaks derogatorily of visible minorities or glowingly about guns. Got it.

I don't want to take you off your game, seeing as how you're on a roll, but since you guys are heavy users of this stuff, you may wish to stock up while the getting is good:

http://www.thewhitecompany.com/sale/

And then, with stylish apparel in hand:

http://www.styleathome.com/how-to/home-improvement/how-to-get-whiter-than-white-sheets/a/52423

Last edited: Jul 27, 2015
    #30     Jul 27, 2015