Trading the SLA/AMT Intraday

Discussion in 'Trading' started by dbphoenix, Feb 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. k p

k p

Wow... someone needs to eat a bit of sugar today to sweeten him up. Or is it that you just have no manners? I have never insulted you in the way you insult me. All I have ever done is question, in a logical manner, what you teach, given that there is quite a bit of room for variability when you often end with " its a trader's choice" when it comes to specifics. There is nothing wrong with asking questions, but there is something wrong with throwing it back at the person asking those questions and calling them a "bad example".

(And you sound like you're a bit on the defensive Db... having to explain why you're quoting me, disguising it by saying you're just reading posts of people you respect (which is another jab at me of course.. LOL) So why the need to explain? Maybe your skin isn't as thick as you'd like? Maybe you actually have human emotions? You're focused on trading 24/7 so its no wonder if you operate in a totally emotion free state. But Db, feeling emotions is the gift that us humans have... don't waste this gift.)

#161     Mar 7, 2015
    Eddiemorra likes this.
  2. fortydraws

fortydraws

Having put the dime store novella-ist on ignore, I now have these moments where I read damnpenguins's fine post, and then I read your post, and I'm saying to myself, "WTF, Db?" And then I read a little more of your post and I realize, "Oh. He's back." lol

Rather than an "ignore" function, I'd like to see a "block" function where the OP of a thread could block specific members from posting to his/her thread.

#162     Mar 7, 2015
  3. k p

k p

And I'd like a "bullshit" button that I could click to alert other readers to approach any advice with caution! LOL

Lucky for me... you won't even see this post since you say I'm on ignore! :)

I'm delighted to see that I could get under your skin so much that my mere questions of what you were posting caused you to close down your thread.

#163     Mar 7, 2015
  4. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

:D Thank you so much for making my day.

#164     Mar 7, 2015
  5. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Which pretty much tells you all you need to know about kp and why he's alienated so many people.

#165     Mar 7, 2015
  6. k p

k p

LOL... OMG... you're a psychopath Db! I'm saying that I feel insulted, and you are deriving pleasure from this. Maybe I have the term wrong, I'm sure you can correct me given that you're a walking dictionary, but I do know that there are lots of "not so good" ways to clinically diagnose a person who derives pleasure from someone else's pain.

#166     Mar 7, 2015
  7. k p

k p

OMG... you and I might be quite alike! :)

#167     Mar 7, 2015
  8. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Given the things you've said about me and people I respect, I was laughing at how ludicrous your comment about insults was.

Maybe you should return to your spikes thread and see if there's anyone else you can alienate.

#168     Mar 7, 2015
  9. k p

k p

What have I said about people you respect? The only things I've said is that their advice so far has been far too vague.... not specific enough.

Maybe you should return to TL where you can monitor how many people are logged in, following your every word, with full moderator privileges to change things at will and exercise as much control as you so desire. :)

#169     Mar 7, 2015
  10. k p

k p

Furthermore, this would be a good place to point out what I have said about you that you find so horrible.... and will this be before or after your attack on me?

#170     Mar 7, 2015
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.