Trading NQ via Price Action

Discussion in 'Journals' started by k p, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Redneck

Redneck

A member here

RN

#1401     Dec 21, 2014
    jsmacksem likes this.
  2. k p

k p

I'm not sure what to make of this RN... are you saying that slugar calls me stupid???

I'm also sorry that the quote you provided I didn't quite understand.

#1402     Dec 21, 2014
  3. samuel11

samuel11

QQQ because your journal is titled “NQ via PA”... lol. It’s not very difficult to understand.

I’m not an investor, but my point is you are trying to be a trader, yet you’re not even able to beat an investor.

It’s a simple set of probabilities, but apparently you can’t even understand that.

I really suggest you read this book:

http://www.amazon.com/Reminiscences-Stock-Operator-Edwin-Lefevre/dp/1500541052

#1403     Dec 21, 2014
  4. k p

k p

I think Jas's post was great... but to say he simplified it down to a science is a bit of an over exaggeration.

I can simply trading as well. Figure out if you are trending or ranging. If trending, buy in the direction of the trend. If ranging, fade the extremes. Done.... now everyone can go out and make money!

#1404     Dec 21, 2014
  5. k p

k p

What I do understand is that you pointing out to me that I can't beat an investor is next to useless. And you further degrading me by telling me that I can't even understand a simple set of probabilities is worse than useless and hence rude. But I'm glad that my journal has given you the opportunity to jump on me when I'm down because probabilities do show that people act differently in a group setting than they would individually. So I don't blame you for being rude, you're just simply jumping on the band wagon as you are only acting on your primal instincts without the ability to show understanding or empathy.

#1405     Dec 21, 2014
  6. Redneck

Redneck

By all outward appearances Slugar comes off a hellofalot more modest - than what his current trading knowledge / prowess is

I assure you

==========================

J..., and Slugar via their recent posts - have distilled trading down to exactly what it is..., what it must be

And no one could have..., or will - put it more succinctly

=======================

To "blow off" Slugar..., even Emini..., as you did - is ..... (well you to fill in the blank)

I'll say disrespectful..., and leave it at that

btw -

Slugar wants to see you succeed - or at least wanted to..., after you dismissing like you did - you'll need to ask him

RN

#1406     Dec 21, 2014
    dartmus likes this.
  7. k p

k p

I mean no disrespect to you RN, but I never showed Emini or Slugar disrespect. All I said was that I don't value their opinion as much since they don't appear to trade live day after day and show their wins and losses. So I do not feel as if I have blown them off. But to come here and tell me that slugar said to you that I'm an imbecile is somewhat childish wouldn't you say?

#1407     Dec 21, 2014
  8. Redneck

Redneck

I was calling you an imbecile

RN

#1408     Dec 21, 2014
    dartmus likes this.
  9. dartmus

dartmus

k p, imo samuel11 is doing his best to try to help just like everyone else here. I am unaware of anyone posting here recently that is doing so to stroke their ego or worse for more nefarious reasons. There's one exception to that and as part of everyone's journey I won't spoil it by revealing his nick because it's better in the long run for everyone to learn to figure out stuff like that on their own, and besides it will become obvious in the near future who I'm referring to.

#1409     Dec 21, 2014
  10. samuel11

samuel11

What I want is to help you so that you stop throwing money at the market and start to build confidence in your ability to trade.

I hope this book book can open on your eyes on another perception of the market.

I am not feeling empathy for you because others have tried this already, and it just did not work.

Also, I’m going to share something with you that is useful:

http://www.daytradingcoach.com/daytrading-technicalanalysis-course.htm

Phoenix pattern. It starts with a down trend.

Therefore, I constantly ask myself: if the seller is still there, price should be lower by now. If it’s not the case, I buy.

Simple pattern, simple logic, and a profitable pattern overall.

#1410     Dec 21, 2014
    dartmus likes this.