TradeStation EasyLanguage users now have a new place to go, Relaunch of UsingEasyLanguage.com

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I just finished a new free code and article , showing how to use the system performance functions from a indicator. I will be posted next week.

#71     May 2, 2015
  2. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We just posted a new article on using the system statistical functions from a indicator in TradeStation. Click here to see it.

#72     May 6, 2015
  3. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

If you had a issue with login yesterday it was because of a update of WordPress, it has been fixed.

#73     May 14, 2015
  4. Hi Murray,

I just installed your Super Turtle on my Tradestation. As a default setting the input parameters of the Turtle strategy have a big spread between the various charts. Each chart has roughly 100-200 trades in its backtests. Should I be concerned of over optimization? I would feel more relaxed trading this system with real money if each asset had the same input parameters +-20%. What are your thoughts about my concerns?

#74     Jul 6, 2015
  5. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

My wife is in the hospital, Please PM me and I will give you my email and phone number and we can discuss in more detail.

#75     Jul 6, 2015
  6. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

#76     Oct 2, 2015