TradeStation EasyLanguage users now have a new place to go, Relaunch of UsingEasyLanguage.com

Discussion in 'Events' started by Murray Ruggiero, Oct 21, 2014.

1. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

We are doing some more changing to this site, any suggestions would be appreciated. We want to make this the number 1 TradeStation , EasyLanguage site.

#41     Jan 22, 2015
  2. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

#42     Jan 23, 2015
  3. benwm

benwm

Hi Murray - I bought a TS2000i. Don't laugh everyone! I am building my own system in Python, re-inventing the wheel I suppose, and wanted to see what the original Tradestation looked like back in the day before they became a brokerage. So I will be frequenting usingeasylanguage.com, and look forward to any discussions related to TS2000i, if any. Maybe later I'll sign up with the brokerage when I decide to use something more modern. Probably a good idea to have at least three brokers these days when the brokerage failure rate is so high.

#43     Jan 23, 2015
  4. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Why reinvent the wheel, are you looking for intra-day trading or end of day ?.

#44     Jan 23, 2015
  5. benwm

benwm

In my experience I've always understand problems a lot better by going back to basics. Once I know my own wheel's limitations I then know how to make the wheel better. And I compare my observations to how others designed their wheel. Change my wheel, or switch to the other one, but at least I know why I'm choosing that particular wheel.

A quote from your website sums up my thoughts quite succinctly:-
    "I was tired of not being able to do the things I wanted to in terms of developing trading systems and implementing money management. I came to the realization that if I developed my own platform, then I could not only dream up any system that I wanted, but I could also test it and implement it in real-world applications."

But maybe Bob Dylan said it better:-
    "The slow one now will later be fast."

#45     Jan 23, 2015
  6. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

TradersStudio is incredibility flexible and can be expanded with COM DLL's. The Turbo version is very fast and uses all your computer cores. You will be able to do what you need in TradersStudio. Download the Demo of Pro(FREE), and tell me what your trying to do and it might save you a lot of work.

#46     Jan 23, 2015
  7. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

#47     Jan 27, 2015
  8. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

Any more tutorial requests.

#48     Feb 3, 2015
  9. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I was in a car accident and hurt my back , that why I am a bit behind in updating content on UsingEasyLanguage.com.

#49     Feb 6, 2015
  10. Murray Ruggiero

Murray Ruggiero Sponsor

I plan on discontinuing many of these discount coupons, next week so if you have interest in any of these items , it's time to buy them for valentines day.

#50     Feb 11, 2015