Topsteptrader

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by deaddog, Jun 25, 2013.

1. londonkid

londonkid

So you are predicting that I will be done with TST after 3 months? thanks for the confidence boost, nice one.

have you got any reasons based on FACT rather than delusional 'TST is a scam' rants. bet you think the moon landing was a scam too.

#1361     Jul 9, 2015
  2. londonkid

londonkid

my goodness. I just had to reply to below utter BS

you sir have absolutely NO understanding of psychological/emotional capital. trading someone else's money at no downside risk to yourself is a totally different proposition than trading your own account. In the above example do you think you will trade in the same way knowing you have to pay the $20k back if you lose it compared to a scenario where you don't have to pay it back.

no completely wrong. if you risk $3000 and trade yourself you are accountable to nobody. that matters A LOT.

absurdly unrealistic lol. It's difficult yes but 100s have passed it and continue to do so, if you have no real edge and disciplined then you are shafted from the get go, in a nutshell that's 95% of retail covered. 8% return in 10 days, maths check $150k combine is 6%. There are pro traders out there who consistently knock out 10%+ per month growth, most don't spend time on forums for obvious reasons.

completely false. You can earn a good living by trading a $150k account. Using a $1k-$4k account realistically the best you can do is compound it up and not earn a living although there will be plenty of demo ballers out there who say they converted it into millions.

$150k isnt a super super tiny account in anyone's book (apart from Gates). Granted it's not huge but its enough to earn a decent living/compound up or build a track record to a larger account.

GL

#1362     Jul 9, 2015
  3. Pekelo

Pekelo

I didn't state why, did I? So stop assuming....

But to be honest, I think you will come to the conclusion you are better on your own. I am not going into details, you will learn them soon enough.

As I said earlier, just prove me wrong. Don't argue with me, just get fat paychecks from them. :)

#1363     Jul 9, 2015
    VPhantom likes this.
  4. londonkid

londonkid

you reckon I am better on my own? you know something I don't that I am about to discover? very unlikely dude. I always make sure I am many steps ahead of the crowd. I know what you are referring to.

have you tried a combine yet?

#1364     Jul 9, 2015
  5. Pekelo

Pekelo

As a famous Donald* said:

"There are known knowns. These are things we know that we know. There are known unknowns. That is to say, there are things that we know we don't know. But there are also unknown unknowns. There are things we don't know we don't know."

Your problem is that you don't realize the real account size what you will be starting out with.

Would you care to guess what the REAL account size is for a newbie Live trader? (no matter what combine he/she passed)

*Rumsfeld, not Trump

#1365     Jul 9, 2015
  6. londonkid

londonkid

oh please this is gold. you are still bleating on about the actual account size you are trading is equal to a piker brokers intraday margin. Its not the same as that.

I note your refusal to answer my question about taking a combine yourself?

#1366     Jul 9, 2015
  7. Pekelo

Pekelo

So I take you DON'T know what your future employer actually is going to trust with? Well, that tells a lot about known unknowns... :)

Look, you are a good kid although a little bit green behind the ears. So since I feel generous and also I think you didn't read back long enough this thread (otherwise you would know the answer to your question) I will save you time and show you where the real answer is (not to my combine (since that is irrelevant) but why you will leave TST):

Go back to 2014 November and read everything what Crispy said. He was profitable, nevertheless he left TST in good terms because... well, you just have to read it.

And please stop the cocky attitude. Just because someone disagrees with you, he might still be trying to help you...

Have a good reading and good profits..... And thank me later....

#1367     Jul 9, 2015
  8. londonkid

londonkid

Man 39 posts off your 10k and your like ratio sucks. You really need to think about multinic ing some in or a buddy up arrangement those are rookie numbers.

I already read crispys posts. His conclusion stated here was that he didnt earn enough from his trading. Clearly his edge wasnt great enough to sustain him.

ironic you calling me green behind ears. lol

#1368     Jul 9, 2015
  9. Pekelo

Pekelo

Hey, I tried... [shaking head]

Obviously you are a newbie here, otherwise you would know that the Likes feature was implemented fairly recently. But anyway, I am done educating you, seems that you like to learn at your own expense... So be it....

Now if you forgive me before I go, I will make a note to myself:

"Don't forget to post "See, I told you so!!!" around late October in this thread..." :)

#1369     Jul 9, 2015
  10. volente_00

volente_00

londonkid

Will you at least post the terms of the non compete that they make you sign ?

#1370     Jul 9, 2015
    VPhantom likes this.