Topsteptrader

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by deaddog, Jun 25, 2013.

1. letterB

letterB

Don't you pay just $170 do trade 30k account?

#1121     Oct 4, 2014
  2. seadog

seadog

Read the prior posts. Don't pay anything.

#1122     Oct 4, 2014
  3. letterB

letterB

But than I risk my own money and I there is also more mental pressure in trading.

I don't really understand what are you trying to say. Do you get to trade 30k account for $170 or not?

#1123     Oct 4, 2014
  4. EsKiller

EsKiller

There's no free lunch nor any way way to circumvent the process. Whether u trade with them or your own money, you will feel mental pressure. You want to get through this crucial step in the process, not avoid it.

#1124     Oct 4, 2014
  5. letterB

letterB

I have my own reasons. And I don't have a problem with sharing 40% of my profit as long as they pay profit without problems.

And in this case I risk only $170. So the mental pressure is not important, I can be easily lost $500 with just one trade on my account. I have my reasons to trade their account.

So can you please answer my original questions:

First question: Does it it moves identical to eurusd (I trade only this pair)?

Second question: Can you set on Futures entry, stoploss and take profit target like in forex market on Metatrader4?

#1125     Oct 4, 2014
  6. letterB

letterB

Guys can anyone help me out here please?

#1126     Oct 5, 2014
  7. letterB

letterB

Anyone?

#1127     Oct 5, 2014
  8. EsKiller

EsKiller

How do u figure u risk only $170 ? If it takes u 10 times to pass the comine that's over $1000 in fees. Now u are paying $80 a month in data and now u need to hit a certain cushion before u even hve a chance for a payout

#1128     Oct 5, 2014
  9. Nobody can do the work for u. Google it, YouTube it, read the manual. Practice on the free demo.

#1129     Oct 5, 2014
  10. letterB

letterB

Nobody can answer those 2 simple questions? That is what I am doing. Asking question in the forum.

For the third time: Can you PLEASE just answer 2 simple questions please?

First question: Does it it moves identical to eurusd (I trade only this pair)?

Second question: Can you set on Futures entry, stoploss and take profit target like in forex market on Metatrader4?

#1130     Oct 5, 2014