Topsteptrader

Discussion in 'Prop Firms' started by deaddog, Jun 25, 2013.

1. TST has indeed proven that they are very serious about recruiting taders.
    Wish them best of luck. Also have a suggestion:

Please, along with your present combines , allow the trader to take a long term evaluation eg. for a few months. 10 days is a very short time to be evaluating traders.

#1111     Sep 3, 2014
  2. #1112     Sep 12, 2014
  3. letterB

letterB

guys I would like to join TST trading plan but I would only need to learn how to place an entry, a stop loss and take profit in T4 trading platform. Can anyole please help me with this? I have watched videos but I still don't understand.

My Skype name:

fzmatt77

I would really appreciate your help
    tc, matt

#1113     Oct 3, 2014
  4. seadog

seadog

Call tech support. They are pretty good. Have you ever traed futures before?

#1114     Oct 3, 2014
  5. letterB

letterB

No. I am interested in trading Futures Euro FX (6E).

First question: Does it it moves identical to eurusd (I trade only this pair)?

Second question: Can you set on Futures entry, stoploss and take profit target like in forex market on Metatrader4?

Tech support is not dealing with this they told me.

They say (and they gave me a link) to learn T4 trading platform by watching videos. But too much information for me to understand, and I thought if anyone from this group could show me on Skype how it's done?

I just don't know what else to do really...

Can anyone help me?
    thank you

#1115     Oct 3, 2014
  6. seadog

seadog

Forget about TST. Sign up for a free demo with a brokerage firm., just about all firms have one. Usually you can pick from a few platforms.Start there. I went 6 months with free demos, it's part of their marketing budget.

#1116     Oct 3, 2014
  7. letterB

letterB

What do you mean forget about TST?

I want to trade one of theirs account. (30k, 50k, 100k & 150k available)

Am I missing something?

And I really wanted answers to those 2 questions.

#1117     Oct 3, 2014
  8. seadog

seadog

Why pay for a combine for 10 days, when you can get 30 days free on a demo account?

#1118     Oct 4, 2014
  9. letterB

letterB

seadog I thought there is only one deal for 10 days. Guys I have so many questions, does anyone have Skype and a few minutes?

#1119     Oct 4, 2014
  10. EsKiller

EsKiller

Why trade their account ? U lose 60/40 tax benefits, have to pay up 40% of your profits and have to spend a countless amount of $ trying to get funded.

#1120     Oct 4, 2014
    Turveyd likes this.