Top scam vendor-member on ET?

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by traderob, May 15, 2016.

who is your pick for best scammer ever among ET members?

Poll closed Dec 15, 2016.
  1. wrbtrader

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
  2. another member (please say who it be).

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  3. wrbtrader is no scammer: he makes hundreds of thousands of dollars every year. I know this fo a fact

3 vote(s)
    15.8%
  4. Franz shoar

1 vote(s)
    5.3%
  5. wrbtrader is no scammer. I don't know if he really trades but I believe he is honest.

7 vote(s)
    36.8%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. The trader that started that wrbtrader is a scam thread fits in the category of not being able to trade. Just another loser complaining and griping. One of the 99% loser camp. So after 13 years, yes 13 YEARS he starts a thread bitching that he spent $400 and couldn't make it work. What a loser. I'd be pissed too if I had spent 13 years losing and losing and losing. But to start a thread bitching about it is pretty infantile.

#51     May 17, 2016
    slugar likes this.
  2. For 99% of the profession you are correct. With wrbtrader you are 100% wrong.

#52     May 17, 2016
    slugar likes this.
  3. No, if he is seeing any of this he is probably pissed I am keeping this BS in the limelight. Or he is just laughing at it. He doesn't need the sales. He is just a workaholic 24/7 when it comes to trading. Seeing him give out so much advice on this forum for so long and see the new dogs here turn on him must be depressing to him. I wouldn't doubt if he leaves ET like all the good traders have done before him. He doesn't need some drug addict/criminal and his buddies dragging his site/name through the mud because he wouldn't pay up for Emmett's scam. (See the other thread I started about Emmett the criminal ex-con drug user scammer).

#53     May 17, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.