To successful traders, why haven't you quit yet?

Discussion in 'Professional Trading' started by Sure Chap, Jun 20, 2016.

1. J_Smith

J_Smith

So what if I was - the older you get the wiser you become, not like the little upstarts who think they know everything:rolleyes:

J_S

#21     Jun 21, 2016
    ironchef likes this.
  2. J_Smith

J_Smith

I started a new thread about ones "real job" fora reason - note only a few replied honestly!

I respect you more knowing that you started out learning blocklaying from your Father, and have no reason to doubt that what you say you do is true - not like most of the gobshites on this site, who don't know one end of a chart from the other - feckin egits most of them - you put it a bit more politely, but I am Irish, and we always speak our mind:D

J_S

#22     Jun 21, 2016
  3. J_Smith

J_Smith

Or maybe the pink shirt:D

J_S

#23     Jun 21, 2016
  4. J_Smith

J_Smith

Just finished breakfast, nice bit of toast with honey, german salami (grrrr) and pickled cornichons - time for a bit of gardening as the sun is shining brightly on my purple tree:finger::D

Oh, nearly forgot - porridge first, always - very good for the bowels - gets rid of all your shite:D

J_S

#24     Jun 21, 2016
  5. J_Smith

J_Smith

H3, you are a crafty old devil - and you even stated it recently, but most, especially the upstarts, think you are here to show off and for self gratification - but those of us getting close to wearning nappies again, know better:D

Have to watch what I say from now on, as don't want to turn on the gps signal for the rabbit hole:D

J_S

#25     Jun 21, 2016
  6. nursebee

nursebee

Asshole

#26     Jun 21, 2016
  7. nursebee

nursebee

1. $ Money is enough for what I call a "beans and rice retirement" though likely could improve lifestyle.
    2. The unknown of healthcare.
    3. The comfort of regular paycheck.
    4. Debt is a bit of a noose.
    5. I dont want to draw down on funds that will be worth much more someday.
    6. A desire for first class travel.
    7. OMYitis
    8. Low cash reserves, normally carry 3 months, now working on much more.

#27     Jun 21, 2016
    Handle123 likes this.
  8. conduit

conduit

I don't read charts, I am a friend of verifiable and testable science.

#28     Jun 21, 2016
    d08 and profitlocker like this.
  9. conduit

conduit

you speak your mind but take issue with those who speak theirs?

#29     Jun 21, 2016
  10. J_Smith

J_Smith

I would bet he is a pink shirt boy:rolleyes:

Btw, the first thing you must do is become debt free, fuk all the hype about nice houses and cars - most forget that their parents might not have had 2 cents to rub together, and they still had a good life and reared a family.

Dreaming is for fools and ignorant people - as SOCRATES rightly said..

"most people are fools"

J_S

#30     Jun 21, 2016
    Handle123 likes this.