Tim Sykes

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by londonkid, May 27, 2014.

1. convexx

convexx

He's a cartoon-character. He has no trading edge, beyond a a dubious pink-sheet background, so he's of no interest to me. He appeals to the WAIS bottom-decile. Not my market. I will admit that he makes me instantly nauseous.

#81     Oct 15, 2014
  2. jb3398

jb3398

Your mother

#82     Oct 16, 2014
  3. kut2k2

kut2k2

My mother isn't jealous of anyone, semi-literate fuckwit. If this is the best line of "reasoning" you can come up with, no wonder you're sucking turds out of Sykes' lying ass. Bon appetit. :p

#83     Oct 16, 2014
  4. jb3398

jb3398

"WAIS bottom-decile!" interesting, nevertheless you never met him, so to dislike someone for no reason puts you in the same category. He made a decent living trading penny stocks using his money and not taking advantage of investors. Right now he's correct, where most investors tell you to stay away from penny stocks, he shows you how to profit from them. Besides he has caught the attention of celebrities like Shaq and Justin Beber who were backing pump and dumps.

#84     Oct 16, 2014

5. Absolutely not. I am not saying anyone is stupid nor insulting the average joe. I just find it sad that some people can not enjoy what they have. I have seen relatively small amounts of money destroy families and never be enjoyed by the creators, just hoarded for hoarding sake. Money is a means to an end, not the end itself.

#85     Oct 16, 2014
    kinggyppo and jb3398 like this.
  6. Love him or hate him who cares
    He has/had a personal edge that no one was exploiting-- the shorting of pump and dumps. The guy turned 10K or something into millions by shorting pump and dumps-- very few were doing this at the time, it was a definite edge.

#86     Oct 16, 2014
    jb3398 likes this.
  7. convexx

convexx

Would you ever take his course? Assume you weren't his friend...

Yes, obviously the 10K to 2MM involved an edge.

#87     Oct 16, 2014
  8. Never! Even as his friend, I wouldn't take his course if it was free.

#88     Oct 16, 2014
    convexx likes this.
  9. By the way, the real Tim isn't the character you see on TV and read about. He is genuinely a nice guy who truly cares.

#89     Oct 16, 2014
  10. kut2k2

kut2k2

And who lies on his website about his rented house being "my $5 million mansion." Tells me everything I need to know about him.

#90     Oct 16, 2014