Tim Sykes

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by londonkid, May 27, 2014.

1. It's 100% for real. Been there several times----it is kinda beat down and old but a mansion none the less.

#41     Oct 15, 2014
  2. "I don't believe in guns, but water guns are fun."

Profound words from philosopher Sykes.

rofl

#42     Oct 15, 2014
  3. convexx

convexx

The house in La Gorce is a rental. A $15K rental, but he's renting, nonetheless.

#43     Oct 15, 2014
  4. dealmaker

dealmaker

He was on "Below Deck" reality show last night....

#44     Oct 15, 2014
  5. #45     Oct 15, 2014

6. Truth is, it's an old, beat down neighborhood--- large homes but I wasn't impressed but inside the home is decent.. I think he could of done way better for the price----

#46     Oct 15, 2014
    jb3398 likes this.
  7. convexx

convexx

What price? He's renting a $2-3MM home with 8K sq ft. in Miami Beach.

#47     Oct 15, 2014
  8. dont beleive he made millions trading.

#48     Oct 15, 2014
  9. EduTrade

EduTrade Guest

yeah did not make multi millions. It was just once where he got lucky and you gotta also take into consideration he was putting ALL his account on each trade and one bad trade your out of the business and that is exactly what happened. He started a hedge fund put all his eggs in and basket and there you got, A failed hedge fund manager who blew out and couldn;t start again because no one would give him a single penny after he did that

So guess what, lets sell the dream, sell dvd, courses , other peoples courses, and other peoples services.

Lets start trading really thin , illiquid stocks. Alert them with a ridiculously big target to unsuspecting ignorant subscribers, then tweet and blog about it. Stock goes up 10-15 cents, he sells a big position and shows the p&l

get a few people in early in the alerts so they can sell to then show their P&L to others as your students learning your method ..its hilarious but not really

#49     Oct 15, 2014
  10. jb3398

jb3398

I saw it that why I came in here and commented. He pissed off the chef in the end, however why would he go on a cruise ship and trade. If internet was that important you should tote a 4GLTE wireless access point. Dont blame the captain for having weak satellite wifi.

#50     Oct 15, 2014