Tim Sykes

Discussion in 'Educational Resources' started by londonkid, May 27, 2014.

1. Tim Sykes is the real deal, he makes money shorting penny stocks. It isnt really that hard to do, you just need to find a good broker for shorting OTCBB amd pinksheet stocks. Most brokers won't let you do it.

Sykes is brash, but he knows what he's doing out there.

#21     Jun 15, 2014
  2. Pekelo

Pekelo

That is easy:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarcasm

Sorry for my joke going over your head, chap....

#22     Jun 15, 2014
  3. toc

toc

I think at one place I read or it was in Sykes video............a question was popped as to why is he so brash and flaunty regarding his cars, houses, foreign trips, watches etc. the answer was..........................

It is to motivate you guys who have had not so good experiences in trading. Makes sense to a point.

If someone has risk tolerance for penny stocks and very short term trading, then they might want to give him a try and make their own deductions.

#23     Jun 15, 2014
  4. Don't give that shyster one red cent.
    If he's so f^^cking good he doesnt need your money.

He only needs your money if he's a fraud.

Any questions, shill?

#24     Jun 15, 2014
  5. toc

toc

Dude, I am not pushing for Sykes but telling only what I know. Not his client due to difference in trading styles. Pink sheet penny stocks are not my ride.

The guy posts his trades real time, which not many others do. The results have been good. Not saying that they can't turn bad later on.

Rest is for individuals to find out via own research.

#25     Jun 16, 2014
    jb3398 likes this.
  6. He needs followers for his trades, how would his pump and dump work otherwise?

:D

#26     Jun 16, 2014
  7. zdreg

zdreg

"Not saying that they can't turn bad later on."

are you saying that he doesn't tell you when to close a position?
    are you also saying that his calls affect the entry point

#27     Jun 16, 2014
  8. toc

toc

That means if Sykes has posted good numbers for say last two years, then next year or later, there is no guarantee that he will come out winner again.

I have never traded real time with his service so do not know the real facts on how trades are held out.

#28     Jun 16, 2014
  9. zdreg

zdreg

without examining how his calls are presented one cannot even say that he has a good track record even in prior years.

#29     Jun 16, 2014
  10. Pekelo

Pekelo

That is a necessity in pump and dump schemes, not a virtue...

#30     Jun 17, 2014