Tim Sykes the wolf of instagram!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by just21, May 22, 2015.

1. Autodidact

Autodidact

Jealousy ?

You have got to be freaking kidding me, this idiot embarrasses my profession.

Says a lot about your character when you are defending his unforgivable attitude.

#11     May 23, 2015
  2. #12     May 23, 2015
  3. Profitable trader or no, imo he comes across as arrogant, guru " I know it all" type.

#13     May 23, 2015
  4. motif

motif

"It says a great deal about ms that he would consider Sykes to be someone that anybody would be jealous of."...Written by Elite Traders biggest moron

#14     May 24, 2015
  5. zdreg

zdreg

then there is neiderhoffer who he kisses ..... + 1 more if someone can remember the name, please post.

#15     May 24, 2015
  6. I have never seen a bigger scam artist in this business. Rookies love him because they see his flash. No real trader would act the way he does. He's a loser. The only way he can get models is to pay them.

When someone says he's a good trader its clear they are unprofitable and know nothing about trading. How stupid can people be.

If he's the real deal ask him to fund an account on fundseeder where the results are verified by a company that Tim does not own. He would never do it because he can't trade. It's so funny...professionals laugh at him, rookies praise him.

#16     May 26, 2015
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  7. newwurldmn

newwurldmn

Trader Monthly (which was the douchiest magazine ever put in circulation) called Sykes an embarrassment after they put him on a 30 under 30 list.

That's like having Stalin call someone evil.

#17     May 26, 2015
    MoreLeverage and Clubber Lang like this.
  8. luisHK

luisHK

I understand what he's doing with the bling pictures, but isn't that begging for troubles from the government as well as unlicensed thugs to shoot pictures of several 100Ks in cash ? It's not like the brokerage accounts hand out profits in cash nor that some people won't break you a couple of limbs to steal it.

#18     May 26, 2015
  9. hahahahah hilarious...You oblivious are not profitable and have been fooled by this wolf

#19     May 26, 2015
    Clubber Lang likes this.
  10. blakpacman

blakpacman

Tom Vu in 2008 talking about his social network zenzu.com.

#20     May 26, 2015