Tim Sykes the wolf of instagram!

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by just21, May 22, 2015.

1. just21

just21

2. blakpacman

blakpacman

All that money came from his subscription service.
    Tom Vu reincarnated.

Clubber Lang likes this.
  3. Great article. Tim is a very cool dude in real life-- marketing schtick aside, he is also a damn good trader. It's funny seeing the hate from folks that really have no clue. surf

4. MrN

MrN

He needs to stop eating so much.

Clubber Lang and lucysparabola like this.
  5. Autodidact

Autodidact

This jerk needs a lesson in humility, he thinks he is Paul Tudor Jones, he found an edge in penny stocks, discovered he was caped by liquidity, decided to market it to obtain from selling what he could not scale in trading and now considers himself a rockstar.

Not impressed.

6. i960

i960

While I don't fully believe it applies to Tim entirely, it's funny how money corrupts some people to the soul.

It's not about how much damn money you have or whatever other douchey popularity contest / race you like to have in your spare time. Develop your own substance and be a useful human being.

PS: Thumbs up on the Tom Vu reference. Classic.

dbphoenix likes this.
  7. Vulgar.

8. He is a true capitalist and trader. Sure, the strategy is capacity constrained, so he moved onto the next way to make $$-- marketing. He is a rockstar in the field.

With that said, he still trades everyday. I have hung out with him in his miami home and witnesed him trading. He is very savvy and skilled in his niche. Only difference now is he has hot models running about the trading room. Nothing wrong with that! surf

MoreLeverage and motif like this.
  9. J. E A L. O. U. S. --- M. O. U. S. E.

Everybody sing to the mickey mouse club tune!

This is for you

motif likes this.
  10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

It says a great deal about ms that he would consider Sykes to be someone that anybody would be jealous of.

#10     May 23, 2015
    Frederick Foresight likes this.