Those Wacky Republicans

Discussion in 'Politics' started by dbphoenix, Mar 30, 2015.

1. gwb-trading

gwb-trading

[​IMG]

#11     Mar 30, 2015
    BSAM likes this.
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

And if you don't read them in time, don't worry. He'll bump them.

#12     Mar 30, 2015
  3. fhl

fhl

[​IMG]

Clinton passed the federal bill and sChmucky Shumer sponsored it.
    Obama voted for the bill in Ill.

They're just turning up the volume on the outrage machine for the next election.

#13     Mar 30, 2015
  4. Oooops, leftist outrage just backfired. Huddle up lefties and spin up your story. This should be good. DB scanning Salon for further instructions?

#14     Mar 30, 2015
  5. BSAM

BSAM

Brother DB, thanks for pointing out more of the greatness of the best President in USA history.
    Now, don't reply with some WACKY comment.

#15     Mar 30, 2015
  6. BSAM

BSAM

Brothers, don't let the left wing wackos distract you with any meaningless topics in order to shift the conversation from what is important.

Here's all that really matters at the moment:

1. Term limits.
    2. Balanced budget amendment.
    3. Abolition of the IRS.
    4. Campaign finance reform.

Everything else is just BULLSHIT.

You'll be hearing lot of this kind of bullshit when Hillary gets her GODless, twisted, perverted ass out there on the campaign trail.
    Don't pay attention to any of it.

#16     Mar 30, 2015
  7. fhl

fhl

Liberals are such hypocrites on this issue that it's almost hard to believe.
    ---

" ......Connecticut Gov. Dan Malloy. Malloy, a Democrat, just announced on Twitter that he plans to sign an executive order banning state travel to Indiana due to the midwestern state’s recently enacted Religious Freedom Restoration Act.

..his tweets:

Because of Indiana's new law, later today I will sign an Executive Order regarding state-funded travel. -DM

— Governor Dan Malloy (@GovMalloyOffice) March 30, 2015

When new laws turn back the clock on progress, we can’t sit idly by. We are sending a message that discrimination won’t be tolerated. -DM

— Governor Dan Malloy (@GovMalloyOffice) March 30, 2015

BREAKING: @GovMalloyOffice announces he'll sign executive order banning travel to Indiana after Gov. Pence signed "religious freedom" law.

— Max Reiss (@MaxReiss) March 30, 2015

I don’t know how many staffers, lawyers, and advisers currently work for Malloy, but it’s a real shame that not a single one of them told the governor that Connecticut has had an expansive RFRA on the books for over two decades. That’s right: Connecticut passed its own RFRA law on June 29, 1993. You can read the law for yourself here. The inanity of Malloy’s move doesn’t stop there, though. What makes his grandstanding particularly absurd is the fact that Connecticut’s RFRA provides far greater religious liberty protections than Indiana’s or even the federal government’s."

federalist.com

#17     Mar 30, 2015
  8. BSAM

BSAM

Brother Fhl...
    It doesn't matter if it makes sense.
    The leftist wackos only want to stir up some kind of meaningless issue to try to gain the attention/votes of low information voters.

#18     Mar 30, 2015
  9. Ricter

Ricter

I will not vote for ANY republican candidate over the democratic candidate, unless the democratic candidate is Hillary Clinton! In that case I will simply "hold my nose" and vote dem over rep.

#19     Mar 30, 2015
  10. fhl

fhl

#20     Mar 30, 2015