This weeks Kick Ass Trade and Market Outlook

Discussion in 'Stocks' started by daytraderrockstar, Mar 14, 2014.

1. hajimow

hajimow

NFLX went up the next day but it dropped more on Wed and today so it is lower compared to earnings. I believe all the following stocks should be lower from what they are now next week:
    FB should drop 5% in a week
    AAPL will drop to 25%. Earnings were modest but if you want to get excited abut (possible buyback - 78% of buybacks never gets executed) and split, I cannot stop you.

AMZN should also drop $30 from here in a week.

TXN and semi stocks will also drop.

#31     Apr 25, 2014
  2. hajimow

hajimow

Buying MCD as a safe stock in this uncertain volatile market is like going to bed with devils. MCD fundamentals is deteriorating during the last 2 years

ADI has also got ahead of itself. I predict it to drop to $48 in a couple of days before earnings.

#32     Apr 25, 2014
  3. Speaking of Ukraine, you could have made a killing just shorting the Hryvnia, the national currency of Ukraine.

It lost more than 50% of its value (against the US dollar) in the last two months, in the Forex market, and no one knows how low it could go in the near future...

#33     Apr 25, 2014
  4. [​IMG]
    The title says it all Based mainly on the daily chart we are looking very good for today and I am giving it a 2 arrow up day. Best setup for today $AMGN , $WDAY, $IP,$LULU.

#34     Apr 29, 2014
  5. Market Radar for Fed Day April 30th watch for new highs!!

[​IMG]

Today's action was a classic example of a Fed day and a Pre Fed day, today at 2:00pm we have the FOMC rate decision and statement. Expect an early bolt out of the gate then more of what we experienced today, a tightening of the range as we get closer to 2:00pm. I always treat Fed days a little different then a normal trading day in that there usually is not a lot of range and getting into something could be a frustration trade until after 2pm. Don't trade out of boredom!

My Market Radar for tomorrow is a bold call for new highs on the SPX (S&P500), Markets have been very resilient and new highs seems in the cards. Looking at tomorrow to be the catalyst for that move. If we do get selling after the statement I don't expect it to be the start of any significant selling and still would expect new highs sooner then later.

The Reversal Candles that were discussed yesterday were LULU, AMGN and WDAY. and WDAY was the best performer followed by LULU both had there follow through days and AMGN closed close to yesterday highs and we are still looking great as the stochastics are coiled and ready to be sprung so watch this close today.

AKAM gave us a great close and also expecting follow through today as a lane divergence play.

Watching AMT as a small flag setting up.

MPEL showing up on the radar

PCP Higher low on the stochastics expecting a channel breakout.

The rest to be discussed premarket

DTRS

#35     Apr 30, 2014
  6. Market Radar for May 1st More Upside ahead

[​IMG]

Yesterdays very bullish call was right on except we did not take out all time highs, I knew that was a stretch, but I am expecting some type of event to be the catalyst for that move, Overall an extremely technical day and a bullish one, At the end of the day we made a clean break from the downward trend line that has held us back since the beginning of April. Now that that is behind us and we had such a nice reversal candle on Monday I would expect to see a few more bullish candle on the daily before we consolidate. The next big event will be Friday with the jobs report. With a strong ADP report today most people will be expecting a good jobs number. If that turns out to be true then we could close out the week at new all time highs. Stay tuned and stay ready.

#36     May 1, 2014
  7. Market Radar for May 7th 2014 Bearish Bias

[​IMG]

Yesterday's actions was very weak but stayed barely inside yesterdays range . I expect that to be broken today to the downside. The stocks are setting up nice but because of the short term trend the falling tide will benefit shorts a bit more. Personally I continue to look at the rising trend line in the overall trend that comes in under us around 1815.00+/-5. Eventually this will be tested. The 1,000,000 question is has it begun today? Being so close to highs it is not a bad level to look for some protection in the market, SPXU, VXX, ect

#37     May 7, 2014
  8. Keys to Success in this Market and Market Radar

[​IMG]

Patience is the theme. It is important to stay true to your method and be super patient as you wait for only the best setups to show up. If you stray from this path, your odds of success statistically decrease. We know how to make money when we stick to our method. However, when we're bored and try to make something happen, that's when we lose. I do it myself. It's human nature and so is greed. We have to consciously recognize when we fall out of the laser sharp focus and discipline that's so important to success.

#38     May 8, 2014
  9. [​IMG]

Why shorter time frames are better to trade. 60 Min vs daily

There are 3-4 best bets and at least 2 of them i am getting into Monday..unless of course some news effects the markets. UA, DIS,and SAM are just a few of them. At the end of the video I also show you another great divergence trade and possible directional outlook for TNA.

Link to Video

#39     May 11, 2014
  10. [​IMG]
    Market Radar for May 13th New Highs to continue..but

Let the market show you where the top is don't try to guess. Look for more shorter time frame trades 60 min and 5 min and on the HPS quality stocks. Biggest question I get is it to late to get into such and such stock? Yesterday's best bets all led the market higher ..when in my eyes they did! UA, LULU, GOOG, TRIP. These stocks were some of the best set ups for this week. I want you to strive to only trade the best set ups and reap the rewards. Today I want to see some follow through in both LULU and UA. More research later.

Link to Video

#40     May 13, 2014