This simple combination will give you strong breakouts

Discussion in 'Trading' started by ninZa.co, Apr 24, 2024.

1. ninZa.co

ninZa.co Sponsor

Have you ever thought of combining a Trendline indicator with a Darvas Box indicator to find breakouts?

Let's look at the examples below.

upload_2024-4-24_15-38-26.png

Trendline Autom@ton triggers a breakout signal when the price breaches the trendline, while Darvas Pro Max signals a breakout when the price extends beyond the Darvas box.

When these signals align, as shown in the picture above, they provide a robust confirmation of the upward price movement.

upload_2024-4-24_15-39-57.png

Have you spotted the cluster of multiple trendlines in the picture above? It's an indication of a strong resistance zone, making it difficult for the price to break through.

Consequently, sell signals from Darvas Pro Max below these trendlines hold even greater reliability.

Trendline Autom@ton and Darvas Pro Max are top-tier versions of classic indicators, boasting heightened efficiency and precision. You won't find similar indicators elsewhere.

That's why you should join us for a first-hand look at their full potential in our live webinar this Thursday, April 25th, at 16:00 ET.

It's like getting triple the value!

This webinar is your one-time chance to pay for 1 indicator and get 2, plus receive a FREE bonus indicator.

Can't wait to see you there!

murray t turtle and themickey like this.
  2. traider

traider

wassup

murray t turtle likes this.
  3. %%
    Something like that\
    but I use Don Channels.
    WE dont want all \using the same thing\ 40 period moving average IBD like$ .
    I like a 50 period ma.........................................., even more than WSJ 65 dma= too little, to late for me LOL:D:D

4. My one chance to pay for 1 indicator and get 2???!!!!! oh boy! :)

Last edited: Apr 26, 2024
  5. padutrader

padutrader

what about spotting trading ranges early... 85 % of market action is ranges

schizo likes this.
  6. I already showed you that padu with my last get chart.