THEY

Discussion in 'Trading' started by Buy1Sell2, Feb 8, 2016.

Do you believe in "They"

1. Yes

8 vote(s)
    61.5%
  2. No

5 vote(s)
    38.5%
  1. theres so much to overcome with trading...i beg for a level field. it's never going to happen, and i know that.

i trade accordingly. i'm OK with it:D

#11     Feb 8, 2016
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  2. Daal

Daal

The iluminatti

#12     Feb 8, 2016
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  3. THEY will explain to you later!

#13     Feb 8, 2016
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  4. you know you;ve arrived; when you suspect they are playing you

#14     Feb 8, 2016
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  5. fortydraws

fortydraws

There is no word to describe "Them!"

#15     Feb 8, 2016
  6. Handle123

Handle123

"THEY"

#16     Feb 9, 2016
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  7. "They" as imagined by those who can't read price movement are the evil guys who are sitting around a table wearing dark hats and chewing on short cigar butts with their sleeves rolled up exposing hairy forearms in dimly lit smoke filled rooms working late into the night plotting how to manipulate prices in order to take your money.

Last edited: Feb 9, 2016
    #17     Feb 9, 2016
    Buy1Sell2 likes this.
  8. Visaria

Visaria

The Chinese, of course!

#18     Feb 9, 2016
  9. Buy1Sell2

Buy1Sell2

Are there folks here who fully believe that there is a group of institutions or traders that collude in manipulating the markets, Is that who is referred to as "They"?

#19     Feb 9, 2016
  10. They are the ones standing in line ahead of you when you are trying to buy something, in which case They sure like to buy. If nobody is in line and the place is empty, well then, They sure aren't buying today. Of course that's a bullish bias. From the short side when the place is full of buyers standing in line you would surmise They are selling a lot (maybe even running short of supply.) And when the place is empty, then They are not selling much today.

#20     Feb 9, 2016