The USD/JPY is totally controlled by some group now

Discussion in 'Forex' started by noblehawk, Nov 24, 2014.

1. Ok then, I am a pure action kinda guy. My mind isn't limited and it can accommodate plenty of action.

#21     Nov 28, 2014
  2. loyek590

loyek590

yes, most unexperienced young men are. That's cool as long as you are just having fun. If you ever want to settle down and raise a family, you will probably need a more mature outlook on the market.

#22     Nov 28, 2014
  3. "pure price action traders are the same guys who only marry women based on how good they are in bed, that's the only thing their limited minds can understand"

When you trade intraday you dont need any knowledge of fundamentals except to know important data releases.

#23     Nov 30, 2014
  4. Don't you also need to know the professionals already know what it's the release a couple of days prior and prepositioned ? Or, is intra-day news event 'trading' a roulette black/red bet ?

#24     Nov 30, 2014
  5. loyek590

loyek590

well that makes it simple doesn't it? If you want to be a successful intraday forex trader, all you need to know is important data releases

you heard it from the man, and he sounds like he knows what he is talking about

#25     Nov 30, 2014
  6. loyek590

loyek590

just out of curiosity, when will the next important data be released? And how should we trade it? This is exciting. I'll finally know how to trade intraday. And I don't need any fundamental knowledge!

#26     Nov 30, 2014
  7. Next important data release is at 19:45 GMT. RBNZ Governor Wheeler will be making speech.

The recommended trading approach is to buy high, and then sell low via stop. NZD will be the primary target currency, although the pro's may make a move on AUD and CAD.

#27     Nov 30, 2014
  8. Guys, watch today's USD/JPY movement! Japan got downgraded, but its' currency got much stronger! the most ridiculous thing in the world again created by some stupid financial group by binding JPY with Japan stock market! God! please come to save those stupid bankers! although i do admit a few of most wall street guys are really excellent. but these days most of them are just not as smart as we think! Does anyone know at least one smart banker? Please introduce to me! I never meet one in my whole life! laugh. (joke)

#28     Dec 1, 2014
  9. Those people spend so much money, energy, human resource ,technology,with their costly method, calculation... eventually create such a ugly monster: when the country get downgraded, the currency get stronger!
    God!We American! it is really the time for all the people to sit down and think about " do we really need those financial guys and those financial activity?!!!! Why we donot put those money and smart brains to develop some real good technology which really benefit our human being!

#29     Dec 1, 2014
  10. I believe there are a few really smart and good guys there in finance, like those guys who control BIS!I think it is time for them to wake up and use their influence to clean the current financial world.Financial is a tool to help the real economy, not supposed to mislead, disturb the real economy growth.Unfortunately we are in such a wrong world. Hope my voice can reach them ;)

#30     Dec 1, 2014