The Savagery of Islam Continues

Discussion in 'Religion and Spirituality' started by wildchild, Dec 16, 2014.

1. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

The Ohio legislature on Wednesday passed a bill that shields the names of companies providing lethal injection drugs to the state, the Associated Press reported. The bill now heads to Gov. John Kasich, who's expected to sign it into law.

The proposal comes 11 months after the state used an experimental combination of drugs to execute convicted murderer and rapist Dennis McGuire, who gasped and snorted for 26 minutes before dying.

#31     Dec 18, 2014
  2. wildchild

wildchild

Hey shithead, what does this have to do with the religion of peace murdering 132 children?

#32     Dec 18, 2014
  3. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

#33     Dec 18, 2014
  4. fhl

fhl

[​IMG]

#34     Dec 19, 2014
  5. Arnie

Arnie

And the lesson is.....

Don't rape and murder and you won't have to suffer for 26 minutes. :)

#35     Dec 19, 2014

6. I didn't know that the religion murdered them. Interesting.

#36     Dec 19, 2014
  7. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

That's because you rarely include any factual information before spouting off. They were killed in the name of Islam - which last I checked, is a religion.

#37     Dec 19, 2014
  8. Wallet

Wallet

Seeing as how ISSI believes that they are instructed by the Koran to commit these acts, then yes, their religion has connection.

#38     Dec 19, 2014
  9. wildchild

wildchild

I see we are comparing apples to oranges. Actually apples to oranges is too good. We are comparing apples to used cars.

Perhaps a better example would be the 10 million black babies that have been aborted, a practice that is a key pillar of the democrat platform. I am not surprised when you consider the track record of racism by the democrat party.

#39     Dec 19, 2014
  10. dbphoenix

dbphoenix

Or the millions of white babies who have been aborted.

Are we still "better"?

#40     Dec 19, 2014