The S&P has topped !

Discussion in 'Trading' started by fly down, Jan 4, 2011.

Has the S&P topped and headed for a sharp correction?

1. yes

58 vote(s)
    30.5%
  2. no

59 vote(s)
    31.1%
  3. I don't know / I don't care / I don't like you

73 vote(s)
    38.4%
  1. "mad", sure lol!

i'm laughing at you. hey try starting your own thread and see how well it does. why be a follower and piggyback off of someone else?

#541     Feb 23, 2011
  2. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

i do start my own threads when i have something relevant to post. i dont just post silly top calls for the hell of it.

and you are mad. its obvious every time you come out swinging with the same retorts - nothing original. :(

dont be a hater! i know the market is tough but just dont fight the fed (for now)

#542     Feb 23, 2011
  3. No they wouldn't qe2s whole point is to keep market expectations low to spur investment they are not doing it just because they want to do it. And yes it would be completely different because if they loaned banks to buy assets that would have only added the asset value to the balance sheet, this was an equity problem and the fed was correct in increasing the banks equity. But for some reason you are under the impression that as soon as fed sees inflation at 2%they will say ok trillions of dollars out of system now! It will take time and in that time inflation will continue to rise.if theh tried to sell all their t bonds that fast interest rates would go through the roof

#543     Feb 23, 2011
  4. Really? Can you post a link please?

#544     Feb 23, 2011
  5. ElCubano

ElCubano

the question isnt when you will go short...it is how many times did you get stopped buying the dip yesterday and perhaps today?...:D

#545     Feb 23, 2011
  6. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

#546     Feb 23, 2011
  7. Thanks for proving my point, once again.

I have repeatedly told you that you don't trade stocks. How do I know this? You have said it in your prior history.

So please post a link to a "trading" thread you started.

My guess is that you haven't started any trading threads b/c you don't trade stocks.

#547     Feb 23, 2011
  8. Tsing Tao

Tsing Tao

oh, so i post a thread like you ask and it's not to your suiting so you change the criteria. i do not trade stocks, nor have i ever said i did. i trade etfs (spy, sds, sso, tlt, tbf, uso...etc...), but it is extremely rare that i trade individual stocks.

i am finding it hard to understand why this matters to your 36 failed top calls?

i know youre upset but try to stay focused!

[​IMG]

#548     Feb 23, 2011
  9. bone

bone

"the question isnt when you will go short...it is how many times did you get stopped buying the dip yesterday and perhaps today?... "

The answer is zero times.

Flat directional price risk is for suckers - not smart money. Relative value trading is much cheaper to capitalize and leverage, and of course a much more reliable trade in terms of consistent ROI.

Pure portable alpha returns.

[​IMG]

#549     Feb 23, 2011
  10. ammo

ammo

explain bone

#550     Feb 23, 2011