the Nut trade in Gold (comparable to the Nut hand in poker)

Discussion in 'Commodity Futures' started by marketdecoder, Jan 6, 2014.

1. As GOLD touch 1235 area at the moment, i will move on to the next call that i am expecting to be another nut sell as noted earlier that there are 2 round to this pull back, the first one is completed at this point that i will not pursue further.
    This 1st call essentially create an initial impression of the Nut trade that i am attempting to solidify, there will be 9 more layers to it to make it more tangible in Gold trading.

#11     Jan 7, 2014
  2. And I thought Jack Hershey was the master of obfuscation.

#12     Jan 7, 2014
  3. Ok Goldenmember, i gonna make an exception and let my ego do the talk now...

"Hi Goldenmember, sorry i was busy fist bumping and high five with my trading buddies, what was it you said about Jack Hershey?"..

Anyway, i do understand the gravity of what i am saying about the Nut Trade and its merits and relevance. Making 40 calls on 4 instrument with labeling of the Nut and attempting to be right on all would be something i considered to be a hugemongous task on my part. Nobody ask steve jobs to bring iphone to this world, nobody ask einstein to bring in theory of relativity or E=mc2, nobody ask gallilei to say that the earth revolve around the sun, and i can be sure that nobody ask for me to speak about the nut trade, but you see my point. There would be initial uproar, critics, ridicule as i would expect, and i do see lots of rotten tomato, eggs in the audience hand readying to throw at me upon any mistake. On the other hand, upon completing this, i would invite those who feel they are up to the challenge as i did to take over the stage as it will be my turn to be the audience (minus the tomatoes and eggs). In the mean time,with due respect, i will be focusing on the next call.

#13     Jan 7, 2014
  4. Now your going to let your ego do your talking? lol

That's all its been, Wearisomely verbose.

Please by all means continue, enjoy your pulpit.

#14     Jan 7, 2014
  5. I thought it would be relevant to add this to the context from my part. It may sound a little extreme per my thinking, but i see a major point on helping driving me to the next level .
    Let's say normally you wouldn't do a thing like go rob a bank when you are at a normal state of mind, but if somebody point a gun at your closed family member, and push you to do it, then all of the sudden you have that extra energy, sharpness having to carry it out vs. your comfort zone before.
    My calling it the Nut would simulate this part of having a gun point at me (or tons of tomatos or eggs ready to throw at me), it just automatically push me to the next level of clarity and upon having it becoming a norm, that would certainly help down the road.
    I do understand your picking up the ego part just by the naming alone, but i believe that speaking neutrally throughout and with the above context, you would see a bit better of the main part that drive to this the nut trade calling from my perspective. At this point, you can either take it that i am boastful , egoistic, even suicidal or putting myself in a context that pushed me to the next level, i would not have a problem as i ve done my part sharing. Any response i reflect back with restrain to further engaging in war of words , it just a way for you to see the gravity of what you are commenting, just as i feel the gravity of what i am saying about the nut trade. it sound fair to me.

For now, with this nut trade calling, it is a testament of my analysis skill on all instrument after spending great deal of time decoding the market at a tense scenario and i want to see how it goes. Like they said, you gotta do it to know, and i feel that i am up to the challenge at this point, and willing to accept the ridiculing/name calling/loss of bluff calling pot game after 3rd call if i failed. I think this would do it in term of me sharing why i do, and what i am doing with the nut trade and i apologize ahead for not responding further to any off-topic comments as i do respect your right to comment in any way.

#15     Jan 7, 2014
  6. Lol are you comparing your nut trade theory to the creation of the iphone, the theory of relativity, and the discovery of a solar centric solar system?

This will not end well.

#16     Jan 7, 2014
  7. Hi actionzip54,
    This is an on-topic question that i can rightfully ask you, what is your constructive take on today market running according to the nut analysis, since that you seem to follow this pretty closely?

#17     Jan 7, 2014
  8. Sorry guys, one last thought upon actionzip54 reflecting on my referal to steve job, eistein, galillei. i am inspired by their determination on seeking what they believe regardless, and dared to adventure deeply with much dedication. I don't think i am anywhere near their intellectual power, but in term of being daring and dedication, i can say that i am. After all universally speaking, they are all human with brains like us, one of main difference is in their determination and dedication took them far as mine took me deep into the market decoding. Regardless if the nut trade prove its merits through time, i will not hesitate to speak of it through my own term. After all that is how it all start , and over time, people acceptance of it depend heavily on its quality. For now it is my own term that i speak of such the nut trade, and take one analysis at a time as i daringly put myself on the spotlight. I would hope that one day a trader who had lost so much of his money will find my nut analysis to be reliable enough to be his/her last resort. So sorry to any user having to deal with my over-sharing if you happen to read this. Anyway, i 'll continue to post any trade that i find to fit the nut analysis based on pullback force in Gold market.

#18     Jan 7, 2014
  9. Actionzip, why dont you back off a little bit. This thread is starting to go way off topic. I mean, he is brave enough to make trade calls way in advance. Why dont you do the same Actionzip, instead of throwing stones. And then we can see how good of a trader you are. Thats the problem around here, people love to throw stones. But i bet the same people throwing the stones would never put themselves out there and make trade calls in advance. That shows big balls. And hes been right with his calls too, so give the man some credit.

#19     Jan 7, 2014
  10. Bry

Bry

Like. +1

#20     Jan 7, 2014