The new TT platform... when, where ??

Discussion in 'Trading Software' started by CALLumbus, Sep 18, 2015.

1. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

Thanks alot to Drew Shields, Robert Morse and all you others for the feedback and information in this thread. It is really helpful and exactly what I was looking for.

Greetings, and good trading !
    CALLumbus

#41     Oct 2, 2015
  2. did u get set up somewhere CALLumbus ?

#42     Oct 2, 2015
  3. CALLumbus

CALLumbus

@trade2win:
    no, I will just start a tt account soon and test the platform in sim-mode.

I have no hurry and it seems to me that this is still in a kind of Beta stage for most FCMs, so I will probably wait at least a few weeks until the FCMs have gained a bit of experience with the new technology and offer it officially on their websites.

#43     Oct 2, 2015
  4. Try advantage futures

#44     Oct 30, 2015
  5. Are you saying Advantage is offering the new TT platform now? I can find nothing about this on their site.

#45     Oct 30, 2015
  6. Yes I am currently an advantage user and currently using TT nextgen

#46     Oct 30, 2015
    patrickrooney likes this.
  7. Surfeur

Surfeur

What is your feedback ?

#47     Oct 31, 2015
  8. So I've only just migrated to new platform. But so far I love the functionality and the ability to log on from anywhere, no real problems so far.

#48     Oct 31, 2015
    patrickrooney likes this.
  9. J.P.

J.P.

This platform is touted as being both better and less expensive than X Trader. Is it? Does Advantage offer both TT Standard and TT Pro? I see no pricing on the Advantage site; can you enlighten us?

#49     Oct 31, 2015
  10. 400 usd monthly + .30 per transaction 1400 cap monthly

This is for pro version don't know about standard because my main function is autospreader so I have the pro version

#50     Oct 31, 2015