The launch of Blum is coming....

Discussion in 'Crypto Assets' started by Tokenz, Apr 10, 2024.

1. Tokenz

Tokenz

This is a crypto exchange worth taking note. It's a wallet that will allow you to trade on any blockchain, with Options and Futures as well. It will have decentralized attributes, with no KYC, and it will also have every network and every token imaginable. With the Binance executives creating the project, it should be without a doubt, very successful.

I don't know about the fees just yet, but Binance did have some of the cheapest, which I'm sure this one will as well. And, they will also have their own exchange token.

And as always, use your own discretion before jumping on new projects.:cool:

semperfrosty and johnarb like this.
  2. maxinger

maxinger

Soon there will be surplus crypto exchanges & cryptoassets.

Then there will be bankruptcy and those things like what happened to China's lithium battery factories.

3. Alright, I'm out.

4. tony.m

tony.m

I managed to find the Blum exchange servers.
    [​IMG]

Tokenz likes this.
  5. Tokenz

Tokenz

Really? Because Binance ran pretty smoothly even with all the trouble they've been through. Even to this day it's running smoothly. Funds have always been SAFU

johnarb likes this.
  6. And... despite CZ being Canadian, his platform was banned here even BEFORE Tether's sketchy BitFinex was also booted out. That takes a special something to pull off a feat like that.

7. Yeah. No.

8. Looks like Blumpkoin might have just launched?

I found this out the hard way,dont misspell this name by leaving out the 'o'.Youve been warned.:D

johnarb and Tokenz like this.