The best traders in ET

Discussion in 'Trading' started by GloriaBrown, Aug 9, 2013.

1. Bowin, why would someone bring Rabid Atheism to a trading Forum? Why can't they leave their inner Sam Harris, or Dr. Richard Dawkins aside? The late Hitchen's was a fun to debate with according to some guys he debated, they could get together for a few drinks after those paid shows. Why is there a need to attack anyone on a financial forum with attitude?

Bowin, I hate when people attack others and it's not cute when a man calls you "wickedly stupid" or "malignantly evil" for having a spiritual side of life as Dawkins has done to many spiritual minded people.

Elite Trader has been a adventure trying to seek out the "great ones" or "trading gods", it's far superior to the chaos of Yahoo with spammers, haters and hopeless posters spreading off-topic threads on their Penny Stock pump and dumps.

I saw that a Financial Talking Head from Fox Financial News got paid to promote a BB Stock. To the tune of $50,000 he helped this pile of trash fly to $1.45+ and fall back to $.60 once the gig was up. He sold his soul for $50,000 and could care less if the elderly and Fox News watchers lost their butt!

http://www.marketwatch.com/story/fox-commentator-paid-50000-to-tout-stock-2013-06-18

DebbyBrown, sit back and read through all the posters and discover, one of my friends was asked to write a article for GOFF for $2,500 to $5,000 depending on how far it moved, he declined and so did a bunch of great Motley Fool writers who hate boiler-room tactics, you must discover "Where's the Beef?" on ET.

#21     Aug 10, 2013
    #22     Aug 10, 2013
  3. Sorry, I caught some of my usual bad grammar so I edited it. Sorry about that, I will find your post now and indulge in the topic you were dealing with.

#23     Aug 10, 2013
  4. It was $26k p in a day... yeah....

You can go find it now, and, tell me, how do I tell Jesus he didn't die next time I see him without hurting his feelings?

Rapture's much crazier these days what with 10 million year old alien civilization cloud ships from Magonia being a sideshow on history and tlc... and my youtube.

I'll give you hints, you will find it by searching "Where's the beef"...ah, wait for it, you don't know who said that... BUT I do.

Tradingjournals also said this somewhere around this statement.

#24     Aug 10, 2013
  5. slugar

slugar

nodoji
    cornix
    bphoenix
    handle. all are very helpful and willing to answer all my questions

#25     Aug 10, 2013
  6. not the point, lots of holes in backtesting, will get into that some other time. Any chance you were on a trading floor, there are some takeaways that are still relevant, ever heard of the spx open outcry pit in Chicago, still pretty active. Here is a hint markets move to size.

#26     Aug 10, 2013
  7. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

There's a difference between "best traders" versus "best educators" here at EliteTrader.com

For best traders to answer the OP questions, anyone that has consistently posted real-time trades or broker statements along with some other form of verification at some point (a minimum of a few months) here at ET would make my best traders list assuming the info posted was consistently profitable.

Lescor is at the top of my small list and I'm sure I can find a few more if I carefully reviewed to old P/L journal threads before the trolls and bashers showed up.

#27     Aug 10, 2013
  8. when the prop firm went down, it was called Tupo or something, the results of Dustin's trading were posted. It was pretty incredible.

#28     Aug 10, 2013
  9. then I wait for your recall of memory

#29     Aug 10, 2013

10. Yeah. I remember that guy. His firms edge was real.

#30     Aug 10, 2013