Suicide And Trading

Discussion in 'Psychology' started by Q3D, Jan 22, 2016.

1. incredibible piece

#61     Jun 17, 2018
  2. ironchef

ironchef

I see, jobs that have lumpy income, work in isolation, job not stable and stressful have the highest suicide rate.

Wait, as a full time trader, that is me. :banghead::(

#62     Jun 19, 2018
  3. ==> which person in that thread that "did not get out alive"
    Mingary

#63     Jun 24, 2018
  4. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

He last posted earlier this year.

Did you personally know him and what happen to him ???

wrbtrader

#64     Jun 24, 2018
  5. There's lot much more to live after losing. Just like market went up after global crash. Just like Founder of KFC. Even me personally, been thought about it 5 years back. And after someone saved my life, it completely turned out thousands time better than earlier and made me realize that those problems were too small.
    Our lives are different no doubt but give yourself a time. You are here not for yourself but for others.

This is not for depressed people but for everyone here,
    With love.

#65     Jun 29, 2018
    CSEtrader likes this.
  6. Retail Forex trading destroys lives.
    It must be banned and made illegal with serious jail term as a consequence.
    The entire forex retail industry must be dismantled, razed to the ground and salted so it never rises again.

#66     Jul 26, 2018
  7. tomorton

tomorton

You could substitute "skiing" for "retail forex trading" and save many more lives and far more misery.

#67     Jul 26, 2018
    wrbtrader likes this.
  8. wrbtrader

wrbtrader

There has been hundred of millions of dollars in fines levied against banks and financial institutions manipulation in the forex currency markets. Many employees involved in the manipulation fired...only a few of that were actually jailed.

Yet, this manipulation has been going on for decades.

To remove forex...you would need to remove currency and the only way to do that is make a global currency only while banning the use of any other currency...resulting in a ban on forex trading in away via only allowing one currency to control everything.

That day will never occur in your desire to see retail forex currency banned and individuals jailed for such while the banks & financial institutions continue doing such.

It'll be like banning and jailing people for watching TV in hopes they'll exercise more and then hoping the more exercise will result in better health. :D

Easier solution...make forex brokers accountable of whom they allow to become clients and setup some kind of vigorous testing to determine whom can be a retail trader of forex or of any market. That too isn't realistic...brokers go out of business, banks go out of business...people lose their jobs and you then get an economic crisis.

wrbtrader

#68     Jul 28, 2018
    tomorton likes this.