Stable and profitable EA based on GPT4 development

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by andyAmazing, Mar 19, 2024.

1. Attachment is my development based on the GPT4 fully automated EA (latest version), which indicator file into the indicator folder on the line, do not need to be loaded separately into the trading window, directly load the EA on the line, the parameters I have all set up, do not need to change, such as the need to change the parameters.

Starting capital: from $10,000

Trading time: 1 minute

Trading Currency: GBPAUD EURAUD GBPUSD EURGBP GBPJPY AUDCAD USDJPY GBPCHF AUDCHF These 9 currencies are the stable and profitable varieties that I have tested countless times, in addition, this EA is also applicable to digital currency trading, this EA is applicable to any type of account, of course, the best low-point spread account, the profitability will be stronger. The number of lots traded per day can reach 6-8 lots, and you can make 25%-35% profit per month.

This is a running account:

Server: ICMarketsEU-Demo02

MT4 account number: 21698604

Password: qpqp1010

Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2024
  2. All seems fine here, move along, what could possibly go wrong?

GAT

3. There is no problem as I have tested it many times and it performs very well, if you have some questions, please contact me: andyJJAmazing@gmail.com

4. OK I'll bite

How many years have you tested it for (backtest and live)? What is the average annualised turnover [mean(abs(diff(position)/average_position))*n where n is say 256 number of trading days per year)?

GAT

5. Retracing 15 years of data, the average return is 297% per year, and the live market is currently trading close to a year with a 317% return. If there is anything you would like to ask, please contact me by email, thanks!

6. So you created this system a year ago, and since you created it it has a 317% return with live trading?

Why are you posting this on the internet?
    What is the turnover?
    What are the other risk statistics?

Rob