Сreate a robot of your strategy, С++ FREE

Discussion in 'Automated Trading' started by alexeyavadov, Jun 16, 2015.

1. We can develop algorithmic robot for foreign exchange or stock market that will work using your trading system. We have experience in C++, working with any brokers and terminals. Our offer will be interesting for those who trades manually.

Our offer is FOR FREE. We are just looking for partners.

What will you get?
    We are looking for good ideas to realise. If you can't start using robots because of any reasons (if your strategy is not finalysed or you don't have enough money) we will help you.

Send your offers at alexeyavadov@gmail.com

P.S. Your system must be able to show 50+% per month (min), with low risks.

Last edited by a moderator: Jun 16, 2015
  2. wqking

wqking

Interesting.
    I had had a similar idea, that the people give me their strategies ideas and I code and test with my own C++ backtesting/trading system, of course for free. But I didn't do it yet because I'm not sure how many people will give me valuable ideas, I guess no one.
    I will appreciate if you can disclose how you are doing after a while. :)

3. Slightly confused on what you're offering here. Is it trading capital, a free coding service, or both? What do you guys get out of it. Will you trade it with your own money? Who will own the strategy?

50% a month with "low" risks (please define). Hmm... that's... lemme check... 1300% a year with compounding; and after 5 years and 2 months starting with $1000 I'd have the equivalent of world GDP in my trading account. Seems like a pretty high threshold to me. Why did you set it at this level. Is this before or after costs? Back tested or live performance? How do you know you that someone hasn't curve fitted their strategy?

GAT

cjbuckley4, toc, Occam and 1 other person like this.
  4. lindq

lindq

>> P.S. Your system must be able to show 50+% per month (min), with low risks.

LOL.

i960 and kut2k2 like this.
  5. Might want to PM the guys on the Fractals thread. They use the Jack system, which is said to make ~250% / month on margin (~12 ES points / day).

6. xandman

xandman

Smart programmer = Naive trader. Probably doesn't know the typical return distributions of most known strategies.

Even worse, he may be thinking somebody on a forum might have an HFT strategy in his back pocket.

7. kenten

kenten

thats probably the coder cousin of the Nigerian prince.

i960 and volpunter like this.
  8. Nice idea, I think it should be given a try.

9. Are you really this stupid in taking this seriously? This guy is a scammer, simple as that. And you appear more and more naive by even entertaining this wannabe mobster. Stop making a joke out of yourself dude.

On another note, what do YOU actually have to sell? I am asking because your intent on this site seems much more opaque to me than this guy attempting to cheat naive people like yourself.

i960 likes this.
  10. At least OP tries to make his attempt at phishing worthwhile lol

#10     Jun 17, 2015