SpreadProfessor Clients - Thanks !

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by bone, Sep 19, 2014.

1. bone

bone

I sent out webinars today to clients. One had some really solid trade entry set-ups, and the other had a discussion about making the transition from an existing job to live trading full time as a sole source of income.

I shared some of my observations about what I had seen work with both my own previous clients as well as friends and acquaintances I had observed over about a dozen years or so trading at Chicago Prop Firms and a Fund.

#811     Aug 6, 2016
  2. bone

bone

I do not like to hold spreads to within 3 months of expiry - the front to second month roll starts to take over in terms of delta directionality and the spec order flows start to take over the commercial order flows.

#812     Aug 8, 2016
  3. bone

bone

If anyone is sincerely interested in becoming a client, my advice would be to email me at: strategery2@comcast.net in order to set up a Skype call. If at that time we both feel that further due diligence might be in order, the next step would be for you to independently contact some of the traders who actually have real actual experience with my system. I'm talking a CTA with AUM, a bank trader, and a principal at one of the biggest derivative prop firms in the US.

#813     Aug 9, 2016
  4. Trader13

Trader13

#814     Aug 20, 2016
  5. bone

bone

Just my own 2 cents - it's a case of retaliation in response to LME listing a Gold contract.

My problem with this is that these poached contracts never work, and in fact it is the little guy who gets caught in the roach motel (you can get in but you can't get out). Just my own opinion.

There are some Chicago FCMs with solid LME give up agreements. Kottke comes to mind.

#815     Aug 21, 2016
  6. bone

bone

Let me just state for the record: there is no causal similarity or correlation between trading ANY FX strategy and my trading system. For the record.

#816     Sep 9, 2016
  7. bone

bone

For clients, I just sent out three webinar recordings with fantastic topics addressed in great detail: 1. Personal Trade Frequency; 2. Let the Market tell you what to do; and 3. Why taking fast profits on our trading system is leaving major $$$$$$ on the table.

#817     Sep 9, 2016
  8. bone

bone

Many clients are coming around to the idea of having a Tier 1 (my term) FCM 24 hour execution desk work their spread orders in lieu of leasing a dedicated execution platform. There are some real advantages to it.

#818     Sep 19, 2016
  9. bone

bone

I am referring to GTC limit orders for trade entry, stop-loss, and profit target - that is, 3 orders are required for each trade.

#819     Sep 20, 2016
  10. bone

bone

#820     Sep 22, 2016