SpreadProfessor Clients - Thanks !

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by bone, Sep 19, 2014.

1. bone

bone

Baron, if any poster's IP address or footprint of any kind has ever in the history of ET has matched my user name of " Bone " please feel free to disclose publicly.

And make sure to check all of the clients who are ET members that have posted positive experiences.

Clearly this is a huge conspiracy and well over 100 ET Members who are also clients don't post on the Internet.

#311     Nov 1, 2014
  2. Scaleout.Scalper

Scaleout.Scalper Guest

#1 Its in Baron's best internet not to burn you as you represent business to ET

#2 IP Proxies are not exactly weapons of mass destruction

...with that said, there's a legitimate question for you above your last post.

#312     Nov 1, 2014
  3. bone

bone

The question was answered and you and your troll spawn didn't like the answer - and after several weeks not one of you has been able to get one of your buddies at your own FCM who is familiar with US Member Proprietrary Futures Trading Firm Statements to forward to Baron proof othwise as was openly requested by Baron.

What's more, I have never been contacted by the NFA or the CFTC - EVER. What happened with all of these complaints and promises of regulatory scrutiny ?

#313     Nov 1, 2014
  4. Bone, I think the main question from most people in this forum to you is:

If your system is so good and profitable, why you bother to teach ?

If I recalled correctly, you are charging something around 7K for a new student, and 7K is nothing for a profitable trader (exclude those novice with 10K account or losers in this forum). Why you want to take the humiliation from others in this forum to sell your "spread system" if you can trade profitable from your system ?

Note: Please don't give those BS answer from the snake-oil salesman such as telling you have already make enough money and now you want to give back, if this is the case, it will free of charge for your system and not 7K ;)

#314     Nov 2, 2014

5. Why would Steve Cohen or Jim Simons ( among many many others) take on the hassles of trading OPM AND running difficult to run businesses since they can make more than they can spend just trading their own money?

The answer to this question will answer your question--- why anyone would want to do anything else other than trade.

#315     Nov 2, 2014
  6. Man, you really are a simpleton. May I suggest listening rather than talking, reading rather than writing and you might see a big positive changes.

here's the answer to your question, if you have any problems understanding-- just ask!

Why would Steve Cohen or Jim Simons ( among many many others) take on the hassles of trading OPM AND running difficult to run businesses since they can make more than they can spend just trading their own money?

The answer to this question will answer your question--- why anyone would want to do anything else other than trade.

#316     Nov 2, 2014
  7. Scaleout, I think we are all forgetting what bone is selling. He isn't selling a system. He is selling an introduction to spread trading course with no guarantee of profitability. As he has said repeatedly, the onus is on the trader to become profitable. There is no "good and consistently profitable" system to sell. Bone's product is a collection of tools and mentoring which may or may not help the trader. As you can see from his clients, some have succeeded and some have failed. Notice that two or three of his references are posting paper trading profits as evidence of success.

I think a good analogy is a strip club. No matter what the stripper says, there probably isn't any sex in the champagne room. And for most of bone's customers, I suspect there is no facile path to profitability.

#317     Nov 2, 2014
  8. Those who can , do

Those who can't , TEACH , sell snake oil :D

#318     Nov 2, 2014
    Jimmy Ray likes this.
  9. I think in the trading world, this is most likely true with a caveat. Technical skills like how to clean data, how to backtest properly, analyze strategies can be taught. It is unlikely that profitability can be taught.

#319     Nov 2, 2014
  10. Here is another training resource that people might find useful.

http://www.volcube.com/store/

It is endorsed by Euan Sinclair and Mako global.

#320     Nov 2, 2014