SpreadProfessor Clients - Thanks !

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by bone, Sep 19, 2014.

1. clacy

clacy

This all falls under the risk you run when you try to market your business on an internet forum. I think there are ample ways to shut up the naysayers, if you provide some recent/updated proof that you can trade profitably. There will always be a few that can never be satisfied, but I bet 85% of those questioning you would be satisfied if you just attempted to provide further proof similar to Gary Smith's simple screenshot in the "verified" thread.

Either way, you're the one that has to live with the consequences, but you also have to keep in mind that you're the one trying to earn a living by trying to attract clients on ET.

#281     Oct 12, 2014
  2. How about he just posts some profitable calls? Bone and his clients can position themselves first and then all of ET can ride his coattails. Win Win.

#282     Oct 12, 2014
  3. I agreed !!

#283     Oct 13, 2014
  4. How you know he will have profitable calls (based on statistic proven - sufficient sample size, risk/reward, win/loss ratio)?

If he don't want to reveal his secret by making real time call, this is fine also, but in this case a verified P/L statement for the last 5 years will be enough to proof he is the real profitable trader and not snake oil salesman.

#284     Oct 13, 2014
    Jimmy Ray likes this.
  5. FXforex

FXforex

I think all you naysayers have a bone to pick with the OP.

:)

#285     Oct 13, 2014
    LuckyTrade likes this.
  6. Hey Galvinlee. I meant post real time calls that turn out to profitable. Maybe a 100 real time calls over 6 months. Would be great marketing too. Even just posting a p/l statement in the p/l thread would be beneficial. If the system works, then it is a no brainer.

#286     Oct 13, 2014
    Jimmy Ray likes this.
  7. Trapper

Trapper

I do not believe any of the above would ever happen. Or a verifiable track record provided.

Trapper

#287     Oct 14, 2014
  8. I agree Trapper. From what I'm gathering, bone's course is an intro to spread trading. It is the client's responsibility to achieve profitability. It is not a turn key system at all.

If customers want to compare vendors, Dr. Ernest Chan offers a similar intro to spread trading course.
    http://www.epchan.com/my-workshops/

Last edited: Oct 14, 2014
    #288     Oct 14, 2014
  9. Here is a spread trading course taught by another ex quant trader. Price is similar to bone's course and it is held in Singapore.

http://www.ntusgxcfe.ntu.edu.sg/ATC-TSD/ATC-TSD1.html

There are no promises of profitability but that might be a good thing. One thing this whole thread has taught me is the importance of complete self reliance for any trader. None of us ET hobbyists/punters should abdicate responsibility for our own success.

#289     Oct 14, 2014
  10. #290     Oct 14, 2014