"spirituality" videos - Part II

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by smallStops, May 1, 2013.

1. Yep, we are suddenly having a lot of refugees from Syria : some people "wondered" why.

#1721     Nov 20, 2014
  2. Yes, we also had a vague of immegal immigrants from Libya.
    We wondered why "some people are waking up"

#1722     Nov 20, 2014
  3. Now some people will say it is because of the oil.
    Nannn : that is passe! Nowdays it is all about fulfilling the lunacies of some sick people.

Iraq : done
    Libya: done
    Syria : in progress
    Somalia: in preparation
    Sudan : in preparation
    Lebanon: after Syria is finished
    Iran : the prize

#1723     Nov 20, 2014
  4. Regarding ISIS, Daesh, or whatever Islam is promoted.
    To understand well what is going on - as traders we'd better look to all in details.

at 09:30-12:30 to understand well this isis thing, and all this illegal immigration.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
    #1724     Nov 20, 2014
  5. Finished my study of the above sociologue : he has many beliefs I disagree with, but he has the ability of pointing themes.
    So he sees "class struggles" on a world-wide scene and not just on national scenes.
    In his views there is more in common between a micro-entreprise selling mobile phones from a third world country and developed country, than a franchise from each third world or developed country.

#1725     Nov 20, 2014
  6. Now trading wise : needs to check economics information from the two perspectives ( local vs global).

#1726     Nov 20, 2014
  7. I wonder how US defence sector stocks have been doing from 2007 till now,
    with all these countries new situations ( syria, iraq, libya, etc...).
    If they have been doing
    well, then I am thinking of longing some stocks till OR all the countries have been dealt with OR the US foreign policies change.

Last edited: Nov 20, 2014
    #1727     Nov 20, 2014
  8. I am just now going over videos of before and after the war videos.
    It is occuring to me that we waste time and energy on really ridiculous things, never realising that there are much bigger issues out there.

( don't know if it was illegal or legal bombing, I am just shocked by what destruction does)

#1728     Nov 20, 2014
  9. Now I look to the steps I have in trading, and these seem so simple.
    Compared to what some people go through - seeing their whole town or country destroyed- I feel that
    I should be really grateful to only have to be trading. And even I am doing that
    because I choose to!!!! I am realising that I don't have to.
    All this performance pressure is my choosing it really.

The trading : because I chose to.
    The book : because I chose to.
    The businesses : because i chose to
    The deals : because I chose to.

I do all of that because I used to fear boredom.
    Now effectively I don't mind "meditating", the art of turning boredom into contemplation.

The coach is right: there are much bigger issues, and mine are ridiculous.
    If I have too much energy, there are places where people need real energetic people.

#1729     Nov 20, 2014
  10. Now having experienced excessive stress, even if I remember how bored I used to be,
    I choose boredom. :) :) :)

#1730     Nov 20, 2014