"spirituality" videos - Part II

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by smallStops, May 1, 2013.

1. Cyndie : was "hired mouth" shouting whatever she was asked to.
    I pointed out to her that her toddler was witnessing everything she was doing.
    And I hoped she first thought of the psychological/mental/spiritual well being of
    her kid; as obviously whoever hired her did not seem to think of that.

#1681     Nov 5, 2014

2. I think I realise that "negative people" are really not for me.

"Daddy" : please send your "females" to a good clinical psy.
    I think you can afford to pay for each one at least 2 or 3 daily psy sessions / female.
    Advice : for at least 400 days. That's the least you can do for
    your "females".
    Again Sorry if I do not wish to be approached or communicated in any way - including
    "hired mouth" - by "Daddy and your females". This is not my world, and this is not what
    I aspire for my life. Sorry.
    Sorry if prefer to choose what type of life I want for myself.
    Just concentrate on your "females" and "customers" and leave those who are not
    interested in your sevices to live their lives as they want.

Last edited: Nov 5, 2014
    #1682     Nov 5, 2014
  3. "euphemism" : So there is a lot to do for this trading month. :wtf:ops:

Luckily, I am now going to have friends willing to help ( 12hrs / daily aka trading assistants help).
    That will keep me in check , and keep "psychological peache&harmony disturbers" in check as well.

I can not help noticing how much I got disturbed daily when , as a trader, I need to ensure
    peace and zero stress. These people are so much into their own selfish things that
    it does not bother them to disturb other people's ( mine) peace and harmony.

I am so glad these helpers showed up. Just at the right moment.
    I think I have been asking for that for many months
    and now I have it!!!! I am very fortunate for the support.
    I also want us to do very well, as I believe
    it will motivate them to see what is possible in trading, and to be ready for the heavy investment needed
    to be a good trader if they then want to take the trader route.

So back to trading WELL with my 2 helpers.
    One role is simply : check risks ( position sizing, etc....) to ensure account capital protection
    One other role is handle the nutty gritty bit of the prep.

I am realising I was really doing too many things and I am glad I can "delegate" many aspects,
    so as to free my mind to only concentrate on the key trading aspects.

Last edited: Nov 6, 2014
    #1683     Nov 6, 2014
  4. For the last "idiots" who are STILL not getting it, and still belive I am talking bollocks:

As I mentionned (Karma works in a funny way) :
    anytime, those responsible will need good professionals ( psychiatrists, doctors,...) for any health problems,
    and other type of problems : they'll know the help exist, BUT they'll never have access to it.

Dr Nick Arrizza indeed is a first class clinical psychiatrist.
    Now , these idiots who thought they could just "benefit" on the back of the crap they did
    have been "consulting" with :
    Mr jack Stone
    [​IMG]
    ( http://postimg.org/image/gyz3ivgxz/)

Posing as Dr Nick Arrizza
    [​IMG]
    ( http://postimg.org/image/f8oainw5v/)

Now you have the choice : two different ID, same photo image.

Obviously, Jack Stone - who has we believe legal charges for fraud related to securities in Canada,
    suddenly removed all his links : last month there were 220 000 links, nowdays 70 000 links
    [​IMG] ( http://postimg.org/image/pitlox9h5/)

Please : those who have paid for Dr Nick Arrizza services, do your part
    report the subterfufe ( ID substitution ) to : to https://tips.fbi.gov

Last edited: Nov 9, 2014
    #1684     Nov 9, 2014
  5. apparently, there were already in early 2000 , some telemarketing and internet marketing
    fraud schemes related to finance/securities/pension funds involving Mr Jack Stone. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:
    I guess fraudsters keep doing what they know work, till they get caught : so do your job,
    that is to report it to the Police, and tip of fbi.gov
    At the end of the day, Mr Jack Stone usurped the "credentials" and identity of an
    existing and well qualified clinical psy for his fraudulent activities.
    For 2-3 years he posed as a psy for you, acted as intermediary between "hired mouth"
    to the real psy and yourself, and robbed you of the chance of sorting out your stuff earlier.
    It was indeed strange, that the stalking was continuing after 2 years of qualified psy
    consultations. Now we know why : the psy was not a psy, just a marketer using also
    "hired mouth".

Well, all these techniques ( look-alike, hired mouth, hidden camera, posing as "private detective",
    tempering with TV programs, ... ) that are supposed
    to be used exclusively for valid criminal investigations, have been now learned by many people
    who are using these.

So to the idiot who started all of this : BRAVO, WELL DONE.
    You must not be sleeping well : everyday wondering how are you going to do to make sure
    that the full truth does not come out. :D:D:D:D:D

#1685     Nov 9, 2014
  6. It looks like some lunatics nearly sent after me all the mafioso out there - "jewish mafia" ( behind the whole deception thing) ( using and deceiving the "italian", "indian one ( jewish controlled actually), "pakistani one" ( but these one came in later and things had moved too much into police hands for them), "chinese one" in Malaysia ( tempted but finally backed off when they understood they had too much to lose).
    It's just lucky I did not travel to Latin America otherwise, I 'm sure I'd have had to deal with the local mafia there.

That's what real mental illness with nobody to say "STOP and see a psy" does to psychopaths : they deceive, deceive and deceive.
    Results : they were going after the wrong person!!!
    Hey, yes stupid lunatic : it was not me :p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p:p
    Just for that, I am really happy that the real person you were after has run away
    and luckily did apologise and repaired. Otherwise, I'd have sold the person out. :rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

So : may be time for www.dhamma.org :p:p:p :
    - but too coward, right ? :D:D:D
    - but too afraid, right ? :D:D:D
    - but too angry, right? :D:D:D

So many people sent after just little me!!! lol.:D:D:D:D:D:D:D
    May be I should open a business called "how to survice any mafia out there".
    Business built on personal experience. :):):)

#1686     Nov 9, 2014

7. Back in trading.
    Starting really with restrictive rules :
    - only one pair at a time
    - margin left has to be always above 250%
    - only increase sizes every 500 pips profits

So that's 160 pips.
    Letting some trades for the night and hoping for 40 pips so
    as to bring it to 200pips per 24hours. Fingers crossed.

Let's keep watching the compound interest video to keep the motivation up.

Last edited: Nov 10, 2014
    #1687     Nov 10, 2014
  8. Ah yep regarding Jack who substituted himself to an existing well qualified psy:
    I understand some are taking this deception in a very hard way.
    My only advice is to file complainst to at least recover your funds , and tip of tips.fbi.gov.
    You should still have proof of payments.

#1688     Nov 10, 2014
  9. Now it is all about :

- psychological "dejunking", specifically the effects of these 4.5 years of psychological harassment and stalking

- psychological strengthening for trading performances.

Today is a good day to get informed on the "fear of missing out",
    as this is one emotion I often get after good trading results :
    good trading results, excitement , arousal, then fear of missing out.

Last edited: Nov 11, 2014
    #1689     Nov 11, 2014
  10. Going over some examples where fear of missing out manifest itself:

- fear of being deprived of the big money in trading
    - fear of leaving an opportunity for a big win on the table
    - market delays to reach a given price, so the trader rushes in and enters earlier
    - trader is on winning streak, the trader becomes sure of profits
    and winning trades, so he takes excessive risks ( position sizing, number of trades, stop sizes)
    - trader looks for massive profits in just one moment
    - trader fears of missing out the move , the huge move, the massive gains
    - trader fear that this will be a big winner he might miss

#1690     Nov 11, 2014