"spirituality" videos - Part II

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by smallStops, May 1, 2013.

1. And for the unlucky lads who have kid(s) with these females/hookers :
    please do your www.dhamma.org .
    May be somewhere/sometimes you deep down wanted to punish yourself,
    but you do not need to do that all your lives.
    Give yourself a chance : do your www.dhamma.org

#1621     Oct 8, 2014
  2. I know you are scarred of having your full family name and parents name - so as to avoid confusion or mistakes here- : please sort out your s*$^ùt : One day some people might really be fed up and
    your full identities will be all over the place.

#1622     Oct 8, 2014
  3. As I need to be complete, Cyndie was also used as a "hired mouth" to promote a
    guy who was involved with teh daughter of company Fiat owner or executive.
    Apparently the Dad adored him, but the mother no.
    The daughter left for the US. The guy is back in France to do a doctorate.
    he apparently refused that the daughter pays for his education and did not follow
    her to the us.

When I asked Cyndie what was the full names, she could not provide these.
    I did advise her not to be used cheaply and to charge 100k per "engineered encounters"
    and not to accept peanuts for her intermediaries services.
    I obviously asked Cyndie if she had presented this person she was so positively
    promoting to her biyfriend. She said no and that he was too old. To which I tried
    to explain to her not to accept peanuts for being used for this type of unholy and
    unhealthy activities.

This shows how sick some people can be : this is a young mother of a toddler
    who has gone through a lot, has worked hard herself to put herself through
    uni school and the assholes does not feel anything using and messing up
    this mother.

Just for the stupid people : I will be sending the link to this thread to
    all the SHAREHOLDERS , employees and executives of Fiat , as well as their
    competitors. I am sure they will de delighted to know that some of their
    staff and owners are incapable of reigning in their idiot ADULT ROTTEN children.

Let me know if the adult rotten children do not care about having parents' friends
    and families well aware of their actions.

Let me repeat again : I have NEVER asked for your "introduction" services, and I absolutely DO NOT want any of your services. So please MOVE ON.
    Obviously for insisting on these when someone refuses absolutely is actually
    highlighting that there must be something really wrong in that. So please
    MOVE ON.

Last edited: Oct 8, 2014
    #1623     Oct 8, 2014
  4. To be precise, I do know philomene had a look-alike ( as she looked like Rihanna).
    Cyndie I do not know if she has been "convinced" or "bought" or a look-alike is being used.

The thing is : leave this young mother out of this. You are just a disgrace.

#1624     Oct 8, 2014
  5. Yep: I , personally, have NEVER asked nor wished for any of these "introduction" services.
    After consistent NO, the fact that they insist just convince me that there is seriously something
    very wrong in this.

I am a trader, aka I need to control what goes into my 5 senses and my brain.

It is just so amazing the total contempt for people's wish to not have their information used
    for any "introduction" services. Seriously, what type of individuals can not understand
    that after the mess brought in for FOUR and HALF years, it is best to back off when someone
    says NO I do not want your "introduction" services.

Why is it so hard to stop "staged interviews", "hired mouths", "introduction services"?
    Everybody has the right to say NO I do not want your services.
    Why do you find it so hard to respect people' rights to say NO I do not want your services.

Also, WHO ARE you to think that EVERYBODY with no exceptions want your "introduction" services?
    WHO ARE you to interfere into people' relationships : blocking, manipulating, using deception?
    WHY DO you fear that people can have relationships with who they want and mostly without your input, or interferences?

#1625     Oct 8, 2014
  6. Do you know that relationships are what can totally destroy or build a person on long term basis?

Who are you to think you know best that what GOD might have in store for people?

So please MOVE ON : I am NOT interested in your "introduction" services, nor your interferences.
    Please take your customers with you. THANKS.

#1626     Oct 8, 2014
  7. I was going to miss this one.
    Cyndie, the "hired mouth" also asked if a psychologue had to report to the Police if one
    patient confesses to having killed someone. :rolleyes:

I pointed out that "what would the psychologue responsability if say few years later
    this same person went on a rampage and killed say 20 people?"

I should have added that :
    1) the psychologue should go and take advice to two of his former professors/teachers
    2) the psychologue should go and ask the Police what his situation is in regarding
    risk of prison for himself down the line.

Seriously, you have all been covering by your not reporting some criminally minded
    person. Time to take your responsabilities : force the person to do a www.dhamma.org
    and yourself as well and report this to 1) and 2) and take a non-corrupt lawyer.

Time for me to go and enjoy my day.
    I am here to relax, help around so please do not disturn the good atmosphere
    I am having here inspite of the weather.

#1627     Oct 8, 2014
  8. Funnily enough, I can not help remembering how some "psychologue" were ostracising me when I stated one person did murder someone. That was 4 years ago. :)
    So I am please the stuff is coming home to roost. :p :p :p

I deserve a treat for just having put up with so many junk mindsets. :)

#1628     Oct 8, 2014
  9. THANK YOU for what you both did today. VERY much appreciated.:):):):):):):)

You heard about my " airport - driving licence - trip - family " script : I have used it effectively over the last 4.5 years for every "customers & look-alikes" sent by the pimp.
    You will agree that it is a "cooler". :D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D:D.
    Look-alikes all react in the same way : "very aggressively coming to me and asking what is going on". The "customers" also have very extrovert behaviour by "shouting abuse or making demeaning statements" even in quiet places. These 2 types of reactions have been consistent.

Early in the morning I was interrupted and surprised - while in a heavy trade :mad: - by the statement that " a violent pakistani was looking for me"
    ==> Safety first, aka script. I have not as yet checked the facts.

First, I do not know of any pakistani : same as the hindous : never had any contacts with such people - except when paying shopkeepers in the UK for groceries. The "females" certainly have crooked
    the pakistani and posed as me for their confidence trick. May be the 3 friends look-alikes
    can inform on the pakistani identity, so that the pakistani can be informed about the situation and thus make the right decision of not bothering me, but of learning about ID theft and settling his issues with the "females" involved.

I have been offered this evening to hide in a country house of a family member , in France . But I have decided to not run anymore : I prefer to
    face this violent person, so that elements of this sagga can be sorted.
    At the end of the day, I believe he is very much mistaken on many things :
    - it is obvious that I had nothing to do with prostitution industry and someone mislead him.
    - it is obvious that one can not expect that I would not defend myself, so my actions are understandable
    even by himself.
    - if he is after money : he should check the source of his information and learn about book-writers and how "inspiration" comes
    - now if he is fearing for his own reasons : he can also do the www.dhamma.org and will realise that
    he is "sweating" for nothing.
    - if he is looking for someone, the "someone" - whoever it is - is in a country I do not know as I absolutely want my peace and harmony back.

Basically, he has wrong facts, and wrong reasonings. May be it is time for him to face up his own misunderstandings.

Some people have hinted about drugs : my issues are all about the attempted "coercion" into an activity ( prostitution from £5k/night ) I absolutely and consistently refused.
    Obviously, anything related ("introductions", "matchmaking", ... ) or unholy is a huge no-no for myself. Glad you have "rebranded" your activities, but please realise that
    there will always be people who will refuse that. So respect their decisions.

My judgement of the situation might be wrong, if so - as I certainly miss some elements - please let me know. But the thing is I just want to sort it out based on facts.
    Basically, "I took in some tenants, did my stuff and had all this sagga thrown at me".

Again thank you
    ...RE

Last edited: Oct 15, 2014
    #1629     Oct 15, 2014
  10. As usual : let people continue to do bad without limits and things get worse.

Please sort out your "adult person" who has sexual obsession with kids of 22 months year old ( aka not even 2 years old baby).
    This is no longer about me.
    Also, in this type of crimes is serious.
    Just now we are starting to deal with an association :
    please make sure your "adult who does seem fine with sexualising 22 months
    years kids" back off.

By the way, the toddlers involved are not my kiddies nor my descendents
    ( as I have posponed this ).
    But obviously, your "sick person" has found a way to manipulate
    people around the toddlers and/or the nanny.

Last edited: Oct 16, 2014
    #1630     Oct 16, 2014