"spirituality" videos - Part II

Discussion in 'Chit Chat' started by smallStops, May 1, 2013.

1. I guess the gal can't wait for the superb coming trip. :)

#1561     Aug 26, 2014
  2. yep,
    * obviously one "female" adept at look-alikes has been hiring "Marcel Proust" - lookalikes.
    for some reasons she is obsessed with "toad crows" sounds to come from her hired creeps.
    * the bob-haircut one. she knows she needs tons of exorcism.

It is up to them to get real help : psy, dhamma, exorcism. Up to them.

yep,
    * one guy has "escaped" detection and the psy so far : the person is obsessed with pubic hair, loves referencing zz-top videos on a certain forum. But has to hide or deny as i assume his "sunglasses" colleagues would hate to know he is trying to play his "mental imbalances" in the real world. Even "sunglasses" people do not want to mess up their own activities. I guess in a certain forum, he has been busy hiding his obsessions, but his zz-top videos are a betrayer, his obsession with pubic hair his way of "communicating". uses also indian-taxi to "communicate" his mental imbalances.
    i now believe he is feeling the deepest hurt as he senses things are indeed turning well for me
    ( "love is in the air"). He wasted his time, now the person is going to become extremely more "imbalanced mentally". Some might want to grab a pack of pop-corns and start enjoying the show.
    Obviously his obsession started with the unauthorised hidden camera put in the bathroom of a North England flat I went to rest in. His obsession started from around the 14th march 2013 : let's make it easy to track the person's forum posted videos in a forex forum. actually also on ET with USHU/OSHO(?) obsessions.

yep,
    * obviously the person ridiculing leg-"disabled", should not be astonished down the line. karma always come home to roost. Mock disabilities, get the same may be?

i am glad I continue to watch daily

I am just glad I keep on the right track.

Last edited: Aug 26, 2014
    #1562     Aug 26, 2014
  3. My psychology work main effects is really getting me detached in a certain way from this :

* I have started to actually feel pity for them. Their continuing behavior betrays heavy spiritual load to carry
    and it is just getting heavier and heavier. Instead of working on themselves, and getting a lighter load,
    their spiritual load is getting heavier. Their problem is beyond psychological : Nick is a first class psy, for someone to take massive number of sessions with him and not get it , OR they are not communicating directly with Nick, or they are lying in their psy sessions, OR they are cursed from "generations".

* I am no really keen in wasting my time with people who are on the path down, who are give fro free
    ways to sort themselves out, but who simply do not go the length of sorting themselves out.
    I now understand they are actually on the self-destruction path. God indeed works in mysterious ways.

#1563     Aug 26, 2014
  4. The theme for me to revisit is being "judgmental".

I seriously thought that is was not one of my main weaknesses, but as a REAL friend is pointing this out,
    I am willing to understand why this opinion could be formed.

#1564     Aug 26, 2014
  5. I thought that my main work was on forgiveness.
    But actually, as I said , after passing through all the mental stages ( anger, revenge, etc...) :

"for me if the person has now realized how misguided he was, and is now moving on - aka so that i never have to hear from the person again. fine. I have much bigger things to do in this world, than to stay stuck with some petty revenge feelings. That things get sorted in a decent way, and that I seriously do not have to bother with the person's activities, for me all can be forgiven. Obviously not forgotten."

So yes may be I really need to work on "judgmental" , as forgiveness exercises seem to have
    worked.

#1565     Aug 26, 2014
  6. I am actually very glad a REAL friend is pointing out where I can improve.
    Thank you. :D:D:D
    Now the "dejunking" can begin on "judgmental".

#1566     Aug 26, 2014
  7. glad i have a set of exercises to do.

#1567     Aug 26, 2014
    #1568     Aug 26, 2014
  9. i don't believe being judgmental is one of my characteristics, BUT i will continue doing the exercises :)

#1569     Aug 26, 2014
  10. i think i confused critical and judgemental.
    i can now see why i could be deemed judgemental. but what for sure i am not a critical person.

#1570     Aug 26, 2014